wanted: a costumer

Okay i was looking through kass's patters and their lovely... however my family didnt do right by its women.... none of us knew anything about sewing and the only seemstress (?) i know officially declaired that because her son my boyfriends cousin thinks i'm scary that she wants nothing to do with me... this dosnt bother me... save for now i'm clueless...

So on to what i'm looking for and the challenge....

I'm looking to aquire me first frock coat... Now i like the male version over the female of kass's patterns. I am more in need of a short frock coat with a nice embelished kind of pleating in the back and unlike a mans coat i'd like it to "hug" more.

As for material heres were i get a little more difficult... I want it to be black twill like strong harh material (black!) and on in the inside lining and turnups a nice synthedic brocade in bright blue that is decorated with a flur de lee pattern. as for the buttons i would like them to be a silver or pewter color... another challenge would be that i'm bigger than well lets just say if you accept this challenge its going to be like sewing a frock for a whale....

I would naturally go find something similar on the internet but i find that the more i just go to a store instead of having it made for me it dosnt turn out. So basically i'm just looking to see who would be interested in taking on this challenge.... i would of course pay for materials and time. Theres no reall rush on it i'm just looking for takers now.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

well now i'll get you any info you need and then if i could get an estimate we can work from there

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff