WTS Colonial shoes with Fancy brass buckles

WTS - Colonial Buckle shoes with Fancy Brass Buckles -Size 10 med. $130 shipped. Paypal or money orders. Purchased new from "Flying Canoe Traders - Canada" and worn around the house. New Cost $185. No creases in the toe yet. These are the most comfortable shoes you could own for reenacting due to Arch Support. Link to info

http://www.flyingcanoetraders.com/content/...poque=4&Prod=20

Super thick leather shoe and well built for many years of service.

Email Crownloyalredcoat@yahoo.com.

thanks Reg P

Central Florida.

I think it be the price... they look nice though

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

As a point of fact, the price is actually reasonable...

Had they been the rough out style, and ya had posted this a week earlier, I would have jumped on it... But alas, I purchased a pair from FCT over the weekend just before the 4th...

I can vouch for the comfort, they are very nice.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

So sorry mr. Lasseter I didnt know i was only giving an i dea of what might be going on... feel free to shoot me with a long nine whenever your ready... :lol:

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

These are not cheap fugawee shoes. Many of my friend have had to replace fugawee in 2years with meduim use. These are the best you can buy next to Robert Land shoes.

Upper is 1/8 in thick leather then lined inside.

$130 shipped for $185 worth of shoe is an awesome price for period correct shoes.

Reg

Nice shoes. Unfortunately, on the site, it cautions off mail ordering anyway. Due to sizing issues, I believe it said.

Makes one wary of purchasing something for $130 if it MAY not fit correctly.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Sure is nice to post something here "for sale' and then have everyone post reasons why not to buy them.

People buy these shoes off ebay and other forums all the time.

If you havent got something postive to say and why post?

Besides it does say make offer if you dont like the price?

Reg

Ahhhhhhhh, but I don't buy off eBay and other forums. Especially when there is a caution about not purchasing them unless you've seen them in person.

I was just tryin' t' point out stuff to ya. I, fer one, would like a pair such as those. At this time in my journeys I can't afford $130. You would think it an insult if I offered you th' $40 I could afford for a pair right now.

Don't get yer knickers in a bunch, mate.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.