Striped thigh high stockings

Christine

Where in Escondido, California can I find these? I've looked at Hot Topic, Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret and no luck. Hot Topic only has striped footless socks, not the stockings. Anyone in the San Diego area know where I can find striped thigh high stockings? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yeah, I thought for sure Hot Topic would have them. They had knee high socks and then the footless striped stockings, but not the full stocking ones. Odd. Well, I'm heading to LA this weekend I'll check Hollywood Blvd. They have so many stores that most likely would have these kind of stockings.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

HMM visions of Christine in striped stocking... Im in a happy place..

but WTF are footless socks?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

i got over the knee black and white striped socks with hearts on top that i wear with my 'mad morgan kidd' garb for pyracy weekend at the pa ren faire :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Christine....

Try Townsend, or one of the other "colonial" era suttlers...

they usually carry stripped hose/stockings...not sure if they'll

be "thigh high" or not. These won't be "bedroom" garb, but

they'll adapt, I suppose. :D

-Redhand

Christine, We Love Colors has striped knee highs, thigh-highs and tights in all kinds of color combinations. Nylon and Nylon blends, though, no natural fibers or "authentic" stockings here. I ordered some tights from them last week (cuz they don't have the thigh-highs in plus sizes) but you could definately find your size in any of their products. I'll tell you how I like the quality of the product when they arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks everyone! I'll look into Walmart and maybe even Target. They might have them, or even Mervyns. But as I said, there's always all those wacky stores on Hollywood Blvd I'll look in to this weekend. Pictures huh Bully? lol! Well, I do plan to use them for my ren garb, but I do have other ideas in mind as well. Those other reasons might be a little more difficult to show off on here.....lingerie will be worn with the stockings-lol! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Those other reasons might be a little more difficult to show off on here.....lingerie will be worn with the stockings-lol! :lol:

All the more reason to show pics :lol::lol::lol:

Hawkyns

:rolleyes:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I went to Hot Topic and found only one pair of black and white striped thigh highs. They had other cool colors of the stripe ones, but they were footless. So, I got the last black and white one, it still looks cool. I asked if they'll be getting in other colors on the thigh highs and they said they didn't know. Whatever shows up, then they'll know-lol! Oh, well! I also got a pair of black fish nets thigh highs with bows on top as well. Thought it looked cool! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine you inspired me.

I just went out to the local costume shop and bought a pair myself for the Baltimore Pyrate Invasion this weekend. I was hoping for red and black, but all they had in striped thigh highs was black & white and baby blue w/lighter baby blue stripes.

In fact this place has an unbelivable selection of legging type stuff and sexy costumes. I swear every stripper in a 20 mile radius must flock to this place. It's a costume shop called Jokes R Wild in New Castle, DE if anyone is local and looking for unusual tights/nylons or something to make your mate smile. ;)

Cool, glad you got a pair too Rogue! They're pretty cool huh?

For now, the black and white one will work, but I may still just look on Hollywood Blvd this weekend. I know of some stores that sell this kind of thing. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg