Fallen Angel Corset

Ok I have to sell my beloved Fallen Angel Corset which i bought last year.. it had gotten too big for me. It is a silver and black brocade with steel busking in the front and laces in the back.

www. bruteforceleather.com

Classic Victorian Corset (100)

The Classic Victorian is our most popular corset. Especially slimming with black satin side panels, the Classic flatters every figure type and is available in all in-house fabrics.

Our Price: $329.00

This is directly from the website. it is a corset size 30 i paid the above price for it and it is in mint condition. i do have pics of it and am willing to let it go for 225.00 + shipping. the pics i can email to you if you wish.

If this is something you are looking for and wish more info please let me know. I really do not want to sell it, but the stays are touching in the back and they are supposed to be about 3 inches apart...

please personal message me if you have any questions..

thanks,

Kathryn Ramsey

:ph34r:

(Edited by Moderator to create link.)

Now ::cough:: gentlemen.. twas not the reason i mentioned portraits of the corset... tis that i must sell it at the moment....

i am going to try and find out how to post the links to get the said portraits online ...

or at least in my profile

well i'm out your too thin for me *grumble*lucky...*grumble*

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff