Great New Pirate Coat!!!

Fox

Hey guys, I just found this in my "kit-room"!

newcoat.jpg

'Snot for sale

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

But Foxe! Not for sale? Is it a rather large size?....Oh yeah...not for sale.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

It's mine all MINE!! Mwahahaha!

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

You, Sir, are a rotten bugger. 'Found' it indeed. HA!

Hawkyns

<_<

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Nah, it's the crappy quality of the photo. They're tin buttons covered in a short-nap black velvet. The shine on a couple of them is just a trick of the light.

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

:rolleyes: Nah, you'd never catch me in boots and a Hollywood special 4" wide belt! :rolleyes:

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

Kind of curious Kass.... what has been the biggest pre-order seller?

It's pretty much a dead heat between the 1700s Frock Coat (RH702) and the Women's Hunting Outfit (RH709). I think we're going to see a lot of women in riding outfits without horses... :lol:

Speaking of which, I should get back to the grind now!

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

:ph34r: Nah, you'd never catch me in boots and a Hollywood special 4" wide belt! :ph34r:

Yo Ho ho ho!

& a bottle of eggnog?

C'mon! Don't the Dutch tell their kids Santa arrives by boat (okay, on a horse on a boat, with his friendly crew of black african slaves) ... but maybe he was a pirate ... in the off-season ...