ebay pirate coat and vest

miss manx

Hi All.

I am new here. I am a designer that does romantic fantasy coats and pirates seem to like my stuff.

I wanted to post a link to a few items I have up on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmanicmanxQQhtZ-1

Right now I have a vest and a coat up. I will be putting other items up from time to time.

I specialize in big sizes and odd shapes for both men and women.

I do a lot of custom work.

I hope everyone is well and I am looking forward to becoming a part of this community.

Miss Manx

It's a cute coat, but we all tend to look for more period fabrics here. We wouldn't want to be hanged by the Ren Faire Nazi's when all we be want'n is to have a good time.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

It's a cute coat, but we all tend to look for more period fabrics here.  We wouldn't want to be hanged by the Ren Faire Nazi's when all we be want'n is to have a good time.

There are Nazi's at the renfaire? How very odd. Tell them they lost WWII, so they shouldn't be picking on anyone. B) Fwiw, if I saw someone wearing this to a renfaire, it wouldn't phase me one iota.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

You can also go in and look under Long Leather Renaissance Medieval Pirate Coat on ebay and check that puppy out. Shameless plug, as its my old one! The design is pre-Elizabethan, but man is it comfortable. I'm only getting rid of it cuz I just made one that's an 18th cent design I like better.

:lol:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

There are Nazi's at the renfaire? How very odd. Tell them they lost WWII, so they shouldn't be picking on anyone. :lol:

Vee did not lose! Vee cam sekont!

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Ja ja, is ist true. Drezden voss bigger losink zan Hiroshima. Jappaneesey voss runners upp, vee cam turd. :)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk