Looking for a specific type of shirt

moricktowain

A while ago, I found a shirt online, don't remember where off the top of my head, and I'd like to try to find where I can buy such a shirt. I've seen it worn by some people at some of the faires I've been to. The best way I can describe it the shirt is similar in style to wrap pants where the shirt is put on like a jacket, split in half down the middle, and then the bottom of the shirt is wrapped around the waist like a belt, tieing in the back with the other side. If anyone might be able to direct me as to where I might find a shirt similar to this decsription, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Morick Towain

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

It's close, but not quite what I'm looking for.

After a while of hunting, I did finally find a photo of someone wearing the type of shirt I'm wanting to find. Because I don't have the permission of the photo owner to post it, I'll just give the information as to where I found the photo.

The photo I'm referring to is on the Pyrate Leatherworx website (www.pyrate.org), in the "Ports O' Call" section. There's a photo of them at Mansfield with four people in it. The style of shirt I'm looking for is the same style of shirt worn by the second person from the left side of the photo.

That's the style of shirt I'm looking for.

Morick Towain

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

• 3 weeks later...