Jerkin For Sale

Barbados Sam

I am selling a brand new, black leather jerkin made by Ravenswood Leather. Waist 48" / Chest 48". It has laces on the front and both sides to allow for further adjustments. I am 6'2" with a long upper body, so I had them add 2" to their standard length. I paid $130, but I'll sell it to you for $80, plus shipping (from San Diego, CA). If you are interested, I can email you a photo. I'll also be at the Escondido Ren Faire both weekends and I can bring it with me for you to check out. Interested parties can email me at mcornish@cox.net.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

ooops, i thought u ment you were jerkin for money

I got some useful advice, ifin you don't have something constructive to say, don't be saying nothin. It be much wiser to stay quiet and learn somethin, than to say somethin and show yer intelligence.

Guest NEGRO PIRATE

what u can jerk for money. Maybe you should stay quiet and learn something. Its called a sperm donar. smh. You know what im talkin bout christy :)

what u can jerk for money. Maybe you should stay quiet and learn something. Its called a sperm donar. smh. You know what im talkin bout christy :)

So, who's Christy? Can't be me, my name be Christine! And aye Killian, it was just a pointless post on his part.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

That's the problem with ordering thru the mail. When it got here it just didn't fit the way I hoped it would. Plus, I don't know what I was thinking when I selected leather. Too hot for me to wear but maybe once a year. I havn't figured out how to post a picture on this site yet (a little help Killian?). In the meantime Callenish, email me at mcornish@cox.net and I'll send you a photo that way. I'll be at Escondido Faire Friday thru Sunday, but I'll get the photo to you on Monday.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."