Ladies Boots - large calves

Lady Alyx

Hi Gals,

Just thought I would drop a note here about some boots I found at of all places Walmart. I have big calves and it's tuff for me to find boots but Walmart right has some very soft microsuede boots that accomodate us that have large calves..husssah! They are about a 2 inch spikey heel and are a microsued material that has the scrunch look to it. They are very soft and would make for a nice piratess boot for under long skirts. The best part is they are only 22 bucks. I ended up buying two pairs one a 1/2 size up...I never know when I can find another pair of boots that will actually fit me. They had these in black and a really pretty chestnut brown. Have a look they will make good pirate or witch boots for upcoming Halloween.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, lassie.

I've never been able to wear "regular" ladies boots. Even men's boots don't fit my calves.

Another alternative is to take the boots to a leather shop and have a piece put in the back (called a "gusset"). That's what I've done for years.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

B) I feel oh so much better now thinking i was the only one to have such problems..A gusset? Im not sure what to do with mine yet..Still pondering options..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Let us not forget, despite the hard to pass up good deals AND despite their recent attempt to improve their image in New Orleans, Walmart be a Pirate business unto itself. What with it's blatent union busting, racist /sexist promoting practices, and the destruction it wreaks on local business. THIS pirate refuses to shop there outa principle. :lol: