Good Bodice...where'd you find it?

it is my belief Katherine thatifin ye want the regulars to play you need to fill in all the blanks on yer profile otherwise they think that ye be a fly by and they wont waist their time! But then I am always wrong so let me ask a few questions:

Where are you?

What is your definition of blessed? no (just kidding about that one)

What fabric?

What length?

Front lace?

Leather and suede?

Detachable sleeves?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Thank thee for the links to the other threads of interest! (Having some problems locating the well dressed wench)

As for anything else about the piece as long as I could find I good fit I wouldn't care! The rest of my garb is primarily black, white, red linen/cotton with no print...so I'm not too fussy...I'll work it in if I find a good piece.

As for the questions concerning what the good Lord hasth blessed me with :lol: Though I am wonderin' why there be more trouser wearnin folk answerin this thread than the actual bodice wearers!

Here is the Well Dressed Wench link....

I have spent so much time researching the Man side of things that my knowledge of the female side was lacking. I am in the process of updating my web page with refrences for those women who are attempting the lower classes impression. So your question came at a good time.

I think that more of the women are into the hobby to have a good time, though there are some authenticity stalwarts in the female ranks as well. Most men, however, wouldn't know a 1690 Mantua from a 1780 sack dress....

As long as there is clevage... we are happy. :lol:

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!