Here is a great site for boots

Silent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have great product.

I bought a pair of black leather swashbucklers last year. Got them customized with a wider heel for fencing (more stable).

I walk around in them all day and they feel great. With the upgraded sole, the are rock solid for fencing in.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

• 2 weeks later...

Aye' I been buyin my boots from them fer a few years now. Custom Big Bells ., and not the way they are in the photos on the web., but rather a bit more exagerated.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I went the cheap route.

I ordered the import version and not only that but even less expensive due to slight imperfections in the leather. HAHAH! Perfect actually.

I then added my own buckets that were the proper Sparrow size and added extra shaft so that they could really sag yet remain fairly high up the calf.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my boots from C A Boots. They just earned a customer for life! I've never had a pair of boots this comfortable right out of the box. The workmanship is fantastic, and the fit is perfect. I highly recommend you buy your boots from these good folk. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• 1 month later...

I was initially going to order from them because of their reputation, but I ended up finding a perfect pair on ebay that were customs in my size with a cuban heel and really nice cuffs. Saved half the cost. Don't give up on ebay or other sources. If you have patience (I've been looking three years for the perfect pair) you may just find the rare strays on ebay.

And listen to Olaf - a pair of Gels in the soles makes a world of difference when you're on them for 10 hours at a time.

-- Hurricane

(No relation to Katrina)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com