Pirate boots fer the lasses

I just thought I'd ask around here on the best place t'buy pirate boots.

I am women's size 7 1/2 or 8 ( not sure what that is in mens) And I wanted t'find a decent pair o'bucket top boots, Though somethin' not to tall, or possibly changeable between tall or mid-calf. Somethin' durable what can stand up to pennsic mud and flood without leakin' too much or fallin apart.

I find that alot of women's pirate boots have heels, which is ridiculous, so possibly I'll be lookin' at buyin mens boots if they make 'em small enough.

Just because I be of the feminine disposition doesn't me all me shoes should have heels. Have the makers o'those boots ever tried scalin runestone hill, pissdrunk in the middle of the night? I doubt it.....

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes."

OryginalCinn has (or had) a pair of custom made Jack Sparrow boots in 7 1/2 I believe. I would email her to see if she still has them for sale. They are superb...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Aye, I've heard tell of SCAboots bein' very good., an was considerin' them.

I wanted more imput form others before buyin' them though.

Thankye very much.

I also would not ( and cannot ) buy boots from walmart. Extreme sensitive feet.. I need somethin' soft an' leathery, also, I'm jsut toolazy to add the bucket tops meself. :D

By the sword has a few styles with pirate flare ( http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/Renai...rate_Boots.html ) Champion attitude boots have some nice looking, by the pictures as i have never seen them in person, but fairly pricey boots ( http://caboots.zoovy.com/category/mp/ ) . The boots on by the sword show up on many different web pages, but usually for higher prices, so i am unsure who the original retailer is.

I love the Van Helsing boots on that-there second link! But, alas, I don't think I want t'spend that much swag on boots, though, the option fer rugged soles on the first link is very 'ppealing.

Yer mates always tend t'laugh when ye slip on yer arse in the mud...