More Pics of PiP

hurricane

Barb sent me the link to photos from PiP 2004...

Take a look at:

http://www.fairephotos.net/2004_Pirates_in...h_detected.html

If that doesn't work go back to http://www.fairephotos.net and click on the Pirates in Paradise link on the left navigation bar.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I had a hard time watching it., 2 crashes., Its a big lot of Macromedia flash al at once., but worth it. Wow what a good time it must have been. Truly Pirates in Paradise

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Glad you guys enjoyed them....I know it's a huge file...I too have dial up..but believe it or not that is a very edited edition...this was my 7th PIP and I think I had the best time ever....

Barb

(maggie)

Maggie Posted on Mar 23 2005, 06:27 PM

Glad you guys enjoyed them....I know it's a huge file...I too have dial up..but believe it or not that is a very edited edition...this was my 7th PIP and I think I had the best time ever....

Barb

(maggie) 

hey girlfriend!!!!!!!

long time no see...busy with mosi???...i'll see you on saturday!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I give up. I've tried and tried to see the pictures, but for some reason my computer quits by the time number 16 is loaded.

So if there are pictures to see, is there another site to go to where I can see them one at a time?

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

My suggestion would be to keep trying...maybe at a slower use time of day.... I even have trouble downloading some of the smaller files sometimes...I will be seeing Hurricane this weekend, and I expect some of the photos will be used on the PIP and Pirates of the Coast websites...

Good luck.

Barb

ps.. there is a smaller photojam on the site that has many older photos from PIP and a few from 2 other pirate festivals...Its labeled "pirate fest"

you could maybe try that.

Barb

(maggie)

It was worth the wait. Very fine work and a benefit to those who couldn't be there. You allowed many of us to attend by proxy.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

That was great! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. If this doesn't make people go PIP 05 then nothing will, that or their dead. Thanks again.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Hurricane, grand pictures they be, I says. Good job placin all the faces to be seen. Well worth waitin to watch. Hopin ta be there one day. Ya be earnin a rum for all that work. Here ya be!! :ph34r:

Shoots anything that moves!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell, when is PiP? ;)

I may be able to convince a couple members of my crew to band together and save for a road trip. They need a big non-SCA event under their belt anyways.

On another note, I'd like to save that flash on my computer... how do I go about that? ;)

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

• 1 month later...

WOW! :lol: This is the first time that I checked out that slide show!!

Very nice!

Makes me want to go back tomorrow!!! :lol:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

• 2 weeks later...