FOR SALE: Leather Tricorn & Faux Leather Frock

Wartooth

Only worn once at a costume ball a few months back. Was a big hit!

Tricorn is real black leather. Size medium. I have a 22.5" head, and it was a bit tight on me. Although I'm sure it'll stretch a bit with regular wear.

Custom-made frock is made of a heavy guage faux distressed leather. Looks great. Decorative pocket flaps (no real pockets). No buttonholes. Oversized folded cuffs. Material is water resistant. Lined with a satin-like material. Fits me perfectly ... I am 5'11" and 225 lbs. It will be too large for a smaller person.

tricorn1.jpg

tricorn2.jpg

tricorn3.jpg

I paid $250 for both pieces. Am asking for $200, which include free shipping to continental US. Will accept money orders or Paypal (please add 3% to cover the fees of the latter).

Richard "Wartooth" Smith

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I cant go with the hat either .,to me it looks like it was not a tricorn but rather some other type of hat., turned up to be one. The seam is visable on the bottom around the persons head and the brim is multi pieced? sorry.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Honestly, not to put you down, but the coat material is too modern as are the buttons.

The hat looks good, but won't fit me.

Rumba Rue

No offense taken, Rue. They were only used once for a charity fantasy event, so the modern buttons and such didn't bother me. But I don't plan on going to another for a long long time. What good will these things do me in storage? ;)