"Baby" Blunderbuss for sale

Last weekend I finished building a little blunderbuss and took her to the Ft. Myers festival to check the lock and firing. She fires beautifully and I am ready to sell her. The barrel is 10.5 inches bronze and the hardware is a combination of steel (lock), silver wire (barrel hold downs), and white brass (trigger and trigger guard). The stock is walnut and has a very nice grain to it, this is not an Indian made gun and does not have any Indian parts on it. Price is $600 I will try to get some pictures up tonight

id.jpg

Thar check be in the mail as of friday noon, oct. 16th., instant. Ye should have no trouble at all a-cashin' it! wink.gif I did be enjoyen' our (all too brief) conversation. If'n the acquisition of the 'afore-mentioned flint would slow the delivery (as to be missin' Oct. 29th, say), I would be more than happy to take it without. The silver wire, though, would be much appreciated, an' if the two be concurrent an' timely, then by all means both would make the cockles of me old heart glad! biggrin.gif yer grateful buyer; Badger