More questions about PiP

Niko

The girlfriend and I (mainly the girlfriend) were wondering about bathrooms and showering accommodations at PiP.

Like what is available at the fort. My parents have a rental down in KW but I rather have that as a last resort.

Reading everything in the pub I've gotten a pretty good idea of what goes on at the camp and whatnot but what about the days before that? what do you all do?

I know I have more stuff to ask but I cant remember any more questions right now so I guess I'll post them when I do remember.

The girlfriend and I (mainly the girlfriend) were wondering about bathrooms and showering accommodations at PiP.

Like what is available at the fort. My parents have a rental down in KW but I rather have that as a last resort.

Reading everything in the pub I've gotten a pretty good idea of what goes on at the camp and whatnot but what about the days before that? what do you all do?

I know I have more stuff to ask but I cant remember any more questions right now so I guess I'll post them when I do remember.

Spike has just confirmed hot showers provided by Callenish and there are public restrooms at two locations in the park.

We get to know one another. We attend PIP events around town. There are numerous museums. Some of us are going snorkeling. You can take trips on the Schooner Wolf and other boats. There's a lot to do.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Niko,

There are nice flushy bathrooms near the campsite and the fort as well as port o potties. Apparently, there will be showers available this year but the details about that haven't come out yet.

The days before and after, my hubby and I rent a condo. Other people have used hotels, b & b, etc..........

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/