Fine pairs o' boots

Scarlet Jenny

I be fixin' to purchase me a pair o' these fine piratical boots for all the fine days at the faire! SCA Boots

Aarr, the maiden boots be the pair for this pirate lass! Though I be fancyin' the Isabella boots as well - they be much less suited for walkin' though, and more for some other activities... :ph34r:

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

Thank ye for the tip; I be not overly concerned with accuracy though. Said zipper doesn't look too glaringly obvious... is it? Better to be comfortable and not spend all me treasure in one place!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

If that be the case, I shall indeed be purchasin' these! Many thanks! :ph34r:

Check out Bob and Angie on ebay.com --

We just got a great pair that don't have the zipper, have a low 2" heel for a little swashbuckling look and fold down on the cuff about 6 inches. Great vendor too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=11627

These are size 10 - I just grabbed a size. Go here and you can then go to their store and see other sizes. At $60 they're cheap for what you get. Was amazed at the quality and they are leather uppers and synthetic heels.

A good entry level boot...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

In the words of Christopher Walken:

"Vowee Vow Vow!"

The Ren Boots are nice.

The Boots from Bob & Angie...Whoooeee!

That Chrome Stiletto is something else. Okay, tell me this, ladies - are you really able to walk in those things? I mean without doing yourself or anyone else bodily harm? They look great though.

For now, I'll stick wit' me old blackies, boring "wench knockoffs" as they may be.

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Walking in Stilettos are like walking on your tipie toes on a balance beam

...Yep, It can be done, and have done it...owned a pair only they were black leather shoes with gold colored metal stilletto heals...and yes I liked them, they were fun..but, if you are walking alone...and something causes you to twist the wrong way...it can be a loooong way to the ground...so then the question becomes....do ya really want too?...ROFL...

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I dunno..., I bought a pair of boots..,(a differant boot., and a differant vendor) from ebay., and was very disapointed.., depending on what you want to spend., If you are interested in a boot that can be re-soled when the time comes., or sort of disposable abfter awhile?., depends on what your after., I am very pleased with having returned the boots., and buying mine from Champion Boots out of Texas These will be custom made for you! http://caboots.zoovy.com/category/mp/

and as far as the tricorn., mmmm nothing works like leather ! I have a black leather tricorn., that really says PIRATE not real flamboyant..., but a working mans tough as nails hat that I am very satisfied with from http://www.excaliburleather.com/catalog/tr...tricornhat.html

My Baldric and a few other things., are not listed on the web site as they were custom made to my specs., but this man impressed me for my baldric., belt., pouch., and a few other leather pieces http://www.griffonleathers.com/products.htm

HarborMaster :)

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Yes, they do have some very recreational wear too. They have taken the place of the Wild Pair (remember them in the 80s) and have been turning out new and retro versions ala that company.

My wench has two sets from them, the flat heeled ones with the zipper at the ankle and now these - these are very, very nice and fit true to size. Spitfire is very happy with them. And Bob and Angie's service is superb.

If the size isn't listed at the moment, I'd email them as they have plenty of stock but rotate what's online at any given moment.

And actually, there's a pirate group up here that would go for the silver stilettos. But that's a whole 'nother story lads and lasses... :blink:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I just ordered me some o' the above-mentioned Maiden boots; I'll let ye all know how I like 'em when they arrive!

I just got me pair o' "robins" in the mail, and I love them. Fantastic service, and great boots. I do find that I need an insole or a second pair of socks, though.

Aye, I agree, Desert Pyrate, since they don't have half-sizes, the next whole size is a bit roomy, but I love them anyway! They're great just the same! Can be worn in a few different ways, for the versatile pirate! :blink: