Arrr You Ready?

Fayma Callahan

Writer that I am, "bretheren" should be "brethren". It doesn't have the middle 'e'.

-- Huricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

The work is superb as always and much, much appreciated. I know how much time these things can take. Don't feel bad, I can't find typos in my own work, only others'.

-- Hurricane

Thanks for the spell check Hurricane! Hope ye like the proofs, even if we are spelling challenged at times... :D

:D

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

The One with Cascabel on it should be used fer Pirates magazine!

Nice art werk all around..I liked the first one and the One with all the

Pub members together..Hurricane Cascabel, Stynky...

wot how'ed Stynky get in thar/ eagh eagh

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here are a few of the new designs that Poppa has been working on for PiP 2009. What do ye think? Wording etc. will be changed as needed, but we wanted to see what ye thought of the ideas.

Looking GREEAAATTT ........ Mama and Papa Ratzi, you did it agin!

Edited by Spike

For EVERYONE.

I have heard a lot of rumors, talk and such about the FTPF. Of course with Harry retiring and a new boss at the Fort I am sure every has made some assumptions. So this is the SCOOP, from the horses mouth, with no filter, from the Crewe with the Contract.

1 - YES YES YES, the FTPF is happening. I have a 3 year contract, signed before the new park manager took office. We have been organizing this event with Harry at the Fort for 5 years now. It has won awards in the Florida State Park system. And it is a great event. As well, we still have to abide by that contract.

2 - Will there be changes? YES, of course there will. These are not negatives they are an opportunity. And also an opportunity for ALL of us to impress the new park manager, just like we impressed the last one and the state. I will be making an announcement about the event, changes, and all the good things after Harry's last day. With all due respect, I will not take the reins until they are mine to receive.

3 - Everyone who has made plane, travel, work arrangements need NOT worry. Everything is the same as last year. We are going to try and even be more organized. We have a lot of work to do as a crewe and together as family. I thank all of you for your offers. You will be called to duty.

New PDF of vendor registration, actor registration and sign up will be available in the first week of July. The same sites will have links to them. One difference will be where you send them. Information will be enclosed. If anyone has ANY questions feel free to email me at spikekeywest@yahoo.com. I know there will be more questions AND assumptions, feel free to contact me about any of those concerns. I would start a thread of my own on this, but I be but a lowly Deckhand. Cursed by Bone Island.

Muah,

Spike

Edited by Spike

For EVERYONE.

I have heard a lot of rumors, talk and such about the FTPF. Of course with Harry retiring and a new boss at the Fort I am sure every has made some assumptions. So this is the SCOOP, from the horses mouth, with no filter, from the Crewe with the Contract.

1 - YES YES YES, the FTPF is happening. I have a 3 year contract, signed before the new park manager took office. We have been organizing this event with Harry at the Fort for 5 years now. It has won awards in the Florida State Park system. And it is a great event. As well, we still have to abide by that contract.

2 - Will there be changes? YES, of course there will. These are not negatives they are an opportunity. And also an opportunity for ALL of us to impress the new park manager, just like we impressed the last one and the state. I will be making an announcement about the event, changes, and all the good things after Harry's last day. With all due respect, I will not take the reins until they are mine to receive.

3 - Everyone who has made plane, travel, work arrangements need NOT worry. Everything is the same as last year. We are going to try and even be more organized. We have a lot of work to do as a crewe and together as family. I thank all of you for your offers. You will be called to duty.

New PDF of vendor registration, actor registration and sign up will be available in the first week of July. The same sites will have links to them. One difference will be where you send them. Information will be enclosed. If anyone has ANY questions feel free to email me at spikekeywest@yahoo.com. I know there will be more questions AND assumptions, feel free to contact me about any of those concerns. I would start a thread of my own on this, but I be but a lowly Deckhand. Cursed by Bone Island.

Muah,

Spike

Spike, thank you for the information. I know it has been involved breaking in anew manager. I think a lot of folks will be breathing a sigh of relief and getting excited about this years event. Thank you again, sir.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Spike, thank you for the information. I know it has been involved breaking in anew manager. I think a lot of folks will be breathing a sigh of relief and getting excited about this years event. Thank you again, sir.

Animal

Animal,

Tis my pleasure. I know it has been TOO long since I darkened the doors of the Pub, I will here more often leading up to the event. There will be more details to follow after the July 4th holiday and Fayma and I are working on much of the logistics to make things easier for all of us at check-in, etc.

And a big HUZZAH to Callenish. We are going to have HOT SHOWERS!!!! Stynky, do ye hear that?

Your Humble Servant,

Captain Spike

As always, a yeoman's job for you and the BiBs. We are very excited about the 10th anniversary event and our crewe looks forward to seeing you all beachside for the most memorable PiP and FTPF ever!!!!

Everyone with a sensitive nose post camp upwind of the Pyrate of the Coast. We live the true pirate's life while we're there. If a bath is needed, the sea water beckons for a midnight dip.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

As always, a yeoman's job for you and the BiBs. We are very excited about the 10th anniversary event and our crewe looks forward to seeing you all beachside for the most memorable PiP and FTPF ever!!!!

Everyone with a sensitive nose post camp upwind of the Pyrate of the Coast. We live the true pirate's life while we're there. If a bath is needed, the sea water beckons for a midnight dip.

-- Hurricane

Bath??? Midnight???? Ocean????? Hot de 'ell is dat?????

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!