Happy Chinese New Year

Lady Alyx

Being a Tiger myself... this is suppose to be a good year for me. We shall see. Up until now (granted it was still the Year of the Dog) has been crappy!

Here's to th' Pig! In hopes it'll bring fortune. Otherwise, we'll all be havin' a Pig ROAST! :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Being a Tiger myself... this is suppose to be a good year for me. We shall see. Up until now (granted it was still the Year of the Dog) has been crappy!

Here's to th' Pig! In hopes it'll bring fortune. Otherwise, we'll all be havin' a Pig ROAST!

I too am a TIGER 1962 .,Tigers eat pigs for Breakfast. "Lechon Baboy" !

Gung Hay Fat Choy!! 

Tai Can Do Won For Tou Ha Sooth....., Tai Kao Shou Dan Reid.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

It occurs every 60 years.

Please elaborate..., what is the year of the golden pig ?

Also they say this year is important for Chinese and Koreans to have babies. Fertility is on the move this year. The children will be lucky !

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

The Chinese zodiac works on... let me think about this for a sec... branches and stems? Something like that. Anyway, the gist of it is, there are 12 signs, and 5 different elements (or colors, depending on your point of view). Thus, 12x5 gives you a 60 year cycle. However, I seem to recall reading there is an even deeper series of cycles, like 120, but I don't know much about that...

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Golden Pig is supposed to bring much money!
I Love You. :lol:

Tai kao shou is a sort Chinese "Have a Nice Day"

Well lets see how I do one the Million Dollar raffle - it ends March 17, so lets see how I do on that one first. So far I did not win either of the two preliminary pics for 10K on the raffle numbers. I think there are two more pics on it before the 17th.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg