Happy Birthday Seaskull

Rosalinda

Happy birthday, tis a tankard for ya... :rolleyes:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Har, I'm still making supper, but mebbe I'll step out ta the garage, say hi to Zelda, and grab a beer out o' the fridge. It's been the kind of day that deserves ta be dissolved in alcohol...unfortunately, I have more of the same coming up tomorrow, so I'll have ta control meself a little... :rolleyes: My secret cyber key ta me program finally came through, though, so I'm not as unhappy as I was a couple hours ago.

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Arrr ‘appy, ‘appy, ‘appy, (berp) Beerthday to ya Jim, love ya like a bother I do, glad to ‘ave yas, yas, a (berp) board mateexclamationAnim.gif

Drinks fer everybody, seaskull is buying! Get yar marshmellies ready. . .

(Sorry Darkmalkin, If ya haven’t already noticed, I’ve if gone off and pillaged that marshmellies word of yars, couldn't help meself. . .)

(berp) pirateGrin.gif

"Tis an honor, ta be pillaged by such as ye, it is" said the Valkyrie, bursting inta something that might pass for song, if cement mixers could sing:

The wonderful thing about marshmellies

Is that marshmellies are wonderful things

They bounce off yer buddies like rubber

And flamin', they're such fun ta fling

They're flamin', flyin, fiery FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

But the most wonderful thing about marshmellies is

YE CAN EAT 'EM WHEN YER DONE!

YE CAN EAT 'EM WHEN YER DONE! :rolleyes:

The Pyromaniac Pirate

happy Birthday mate. this tankard be for you

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

*Coyote reappears, dragging the jukebox in from The Cannon Room. Despite the fact it isn't even plugged in, the neon glows, the bubbles bubble, and the disc flashes silver as it's loaded into place. A spotlight hits Coyote as a microphone is pulled from his scabbard.*

Hey there, guys and dolls, dudes and dudettes, pirate, wenches, and kids of all ages! It's time once again to start playin' the tracks from the stacks of wax! Off of the charts and into your hearts! From 9 and 30 'til yer clothes are dirty! That's right! Forget Wolfman Jack, ye've got the one and only Canis spinnin' the platters that matter! Givin' a shout out to one of our pirate peeps from across the big pond! One for you, 'skull, off of the request line!

*Rush explodes into Red Barchetta*

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

ARGGHHHH (Thats the yawn type, not the piraticle type !?), I`ve just got up, no bithday cards cos there`s a bloody postal strike !

But tis a lovely sunrise n` a fresh SSW breeze, me ship be chompin` at the bit t`get to sea, so thats just what I`ll be doin`, ARGGHHH (Piraticle)

Honour and respect to all you fine pirates, I`m double chuffed with all your greetin`s and thoughts, quite moved I be ...

Rosalinda, what can I say... A precious gift of your time and of your talent, thankyou so much, tis fantastic !

Thank you all,

Seaskull

Drinks all round, ARRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

:huh::huh::lol::huh::huh::huh::lol::lol::huh::huh:

Thanks for the cake too and Marshmellies and the music :huh:

Ne jamais essayer d'enseigner un cochon pour chanter.

Happy Birthday Seaskull

ARGH !!

Seaskull_poster.jpg

that was beautiful,seven!

where'd it come from?

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Happy Birthday Seaskull

ARGH !!

Seaskull_poster.jpgwww.villagewitchcraftshoppe

where'd it come from?

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Happy Birthday Seaskull

ARGH !!

Seaskull_poster.jpgwww.villagewitchcraftshoppe

where'd it come from?

:)

Thanks Cap'n Weaver. It came out of me little mind and through my fingertips. That's my brain on drugs, sorta. That good kinda drug.

OK.. strippers, I promised strippers. An' dancers! See, we can still party even if the Skull isn't here!!!

partygirl.jpg