Bottom(s) Up!

Shanni MacLain

welcome an well  toasted to ye lass,

Slainte ;)   ;)   ;)

I thank ye indeed, Salty. To your health also! ;)

What colorful names I've seen today!

I couldn't come up with a clever pirate name so I just used my nickname.

I would love to hear the source or inspiration of everyone's names.

Hehehehehhe,

tis simple fer mine, couldnae come up with better name so. i be a potter who got into the hisory of pottery and since me mate be pirate, working on being as well fer fun and someday profit.

An the fun comes wit some o knowing which a person be.... lad er lass.

in me own case be a lass though guess the name is no clue

cheers ;)

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis simple fer mine, couldnae come up with better name so. i be a potter who got into the hisory of pottery and since me mate be pirate, working on being as well fer fun and someday profit.

An the fun comes wit some o knowing which a person be.... lad er lass.

in me own case be a lass though guess the name is no clue

cheers :huh:

I didn't know by the name, true, that ye were a lass also. I'm very pleased to meet you regardless! Can I still flirt you anyway? :lol:

in these water's there be much flirting and carrying on tis what makes it so much fun ta be here, as ye will lass. though me heart be taken by a handsome scottish rogue :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Just so happens that when I was trying to come up with a cool pirate name, me girl yelled out to me and when I went over to see what she wanted, her bottom was up. So, it came to me, I'll be pirate Dick Steel, Captain of the Glory Ho.... :lol:

Anyways, 30 seconds later (hey, I know what I'm doing, I'm a pro, ya know!), I figured I should be more subtle, and came up with Horn, actually Hornblower, but that was already taken. So Horn it is. But wait, you are probably woundering where Nathanial came from. Well, I'll make you wait no longer (that would be down right cruel), it just popped in my head, after about six beers. No idea why, and that scares me.

Arrrr, Pirate Nathanial Horn I be, and at yur service, m'lady! Bottoms up to ya! :huh:

Just so happens that when I was trying to come up with a cool pirate name, me girl yelled out to me and when I went over to see what she wanted, her bottom was up. So, it came to me, I'll be pirate Dick Steel, Captain of the Glory Ho....  :lol:

Anyways, 30 seconds later (hey, I know what I'm doing, I'm a pro, ya know!), I figured I should be more subtle, and came up with Horn, actually Hornblower, but that was already taken. So Horn it is. But wait, you are probably woundering where Nathanial came from. Well, I'll make you wait no longer (that would be down right cruel), it just popped in my head, after about six beers. No idea why, and that scares me.

Arrrr, Pirate Nathanial Horn I be, and at yur service, m'lady! Bottoms up to ya! :huh:

How absolutely dee-lish it must be that your girl 'inspires' you so(we have our ways)! But wait...wouldn't it make more sense if she was called 'Horn-blower'?

Sometimes I just think lusty thoughts.......

Better than the opposite don't you think: Bottom heavy and topless?

Head snapping about...Oi who be topless???

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

How absolutely dee-lish it must be that your girl 'inspires' you so! But wait...wouldn't it make more sense if she was called 'Horn-blower'?

Sometimes I just think lusty thoughts.......

Aye, ye be right lass, that name is much more suitin' fur me Wench! Wahoo!!!

lol, sometimes? sheesh, all tha time for me, ya baby! well when I'm not thinking of beer, goats, and gerbils I mean, :lol:

lol, sometimes? sheesh, all tha time for me, ya baby! well when I'm not thinking of beer, goats, and gerbils I mean, :lol:

Boy had to read that one twice!! :lol::huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Better than the opposite don't you think: Bottom heavy and topless?

Head snapping about...Oi who be topless???

I was meaning 'having no top' versus 'having no clothing'. What is your 'head' thinking, dear? Behave, Captain! On second thought.....do not! I repeat: do not!(swoons)I lust a man in uniform. :lol:

Capt. Sterling, read it twice? What's wrong with a guy drinking beer??? :lol:

sheesh folks, the gerbil isn't for me, it's my goat's. That would be just too weird! You pirates ought to be ashamed! :lol:

ummm Shanni, no idea, lol, and for the record, it is my GOAT's GERBIL!!! That's normal, right? :lol:

ok, ok, I think of women all the time! ummmm, and beer, Wahoo!!! ok, ok, and goats on occassion. sheesh, damn no means no stuff.

Me: Here goat!

Goat: No-oo-oo-oo

Me: Goat, come 'ere!

Goat: No-oo-oo-oo-oo me-eeeeee-ans no-oo-oo-oo

Me: grrrr, damn ya blimy bilge rat! No Gerry Gerbil for ya tonight!

Welcome, Mademoiselle MacLain.

I must say that what I have noted thus far is rather interesting. You use phrases that are far from common. In truth, they are the stringing and clever use of word combo that are familiar only to a certain few. The one which catches my attention most would be that of the skillful play of slay. I can appreciate a fine turn of tongue and you may take that as you wish. Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me further, non? I am sure it would prove quite entertaining....

A cognac, s'il vous plait. Or should it be myself purchasing libation for you, Mademoiselle? In truth, I do believe that you are very familiar to me. Furthermore, we might know each other very well.

I can appreciate a fine turn of tongue and you may take that as you wish. Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me further, non? I am sure it would prove quite entertaining....

A cognac, s'il vous plait. Or should it be myself purchasing libation for you, Mademoiselle? In truth, I do believe that you are very familiar to me. Furthermore, we might know each other very well.

Yes and yes, Mister Devereaux. By all means a cognac for your quench!(ooo la la a frenchman!)

I too am of your mind that a fine turn of tongue is worth appreciating. Some have a finer turn at it than others,let us say,and I savor the skill of it in 'both' ways. I'm glad my 'slay of words' amuses or even delights you, sir, yet there are so many other ways to display a 'turn of tongue', oui? :lol:

By your name, I do not believe I know you. If I am familiar to you, have we met? At a faire perhaps? A parisienne alleyway? Some far off corridor of power? A casual meeting? A party of trois(I always like to ask)? A masque ball(though I do not recall ever wearing one during the act)? Perhaps somewhere exotic; Nassau, Port Royal or a Martinique promenade(ooo la la more french!). No? I do not recollect the pleasure of knowing any frenchmen, per se, but I am 'open' to the possibility. Perhaps you 've mistaken these for someone else's? :lol:

Mystery aside, I thank ye for your welcome, Alex, and perhaps we may converse again on the 'turn of tongue'. But for the time being.....

Speak to me again in your french 'tongue'......Mmmmm........

I can appreciate a fine turn of tongue and you may take that as you wish. Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me further, non? I am sure it would prove quite entertaining....

Yes and yes, Mister Devereaux. By all means a cognac for your quench!(ooo la la a frenchman!)

I too am of your mind that a fine turn of tongue is worth appreciating. Some have a finer turn at it than others,let us say,and I savor the skill of it in 'both' ways. I'm glad my 'slay of words' amuses or even delights you, sir, yet there are so many other ways to display a 'turn of tongue', oui? ;)

By your name, I do not believe I know you. If I am familiar to you, have we met? At a faire perhaps? A parisienne alleyway? Some far off corridor of power? A casual meeting? A party of trois(I always like to ask)? A masque ball(though I do not recall ever wearing one during the act)? Perhaps somewhere exotic; Nassau, Port Royal or a Martinique promenade(ooo la la more french!). No? I do not recollect the pleasure of knowing any frenchmen, per se, but I am 'open' to the possibility. Perhaps you 've mistaken these for someone else's? ;)

Oui et oui, Mademoiselle? You are quite quick to give consents and should you not take guard as to how many you are willing to say? Shall I poise another query and see if your answer of positive means is still so willing? Are you of such randy and daring character, ma Cherie? For your offer of cognac...Merci, c'est bien aimable de votre part, a vous.

I too am of your mind that a fine turn of tongue is worth appreciating. Some have a finer turn at it than others,let us say,and I savor the skill of it in 'both' ways. I'm glad my 'slay of words' amuses or even delights you, sir, yet there are so many other ways to display a 'turn of tongue', oui? ;)

Then I would judge you to be la femme of divine tastes, per se. And yes, a turn of tongue can be a rather deep subject of varied, shall we say, practice?

By your name, I do not believe I know you.

Perhaps, then perhaps not. Names are nothing more than labels and have been known to change by who speaks it.

If I am familiar to you, have we met? At a faire perhaps? A parisienne alleyway? Some far off corridor of power? A casual meeting?

All things are possible, Mademoiselle. The chance of time and place are numerous, though I can say that the local you claim as home port raises the odds highly.

A party of trois(I always like to ask)?

I assure that you would recall if that were the case. But my reply to such delight of the sensual, in your case, would be non.

A masque ball(though I do not recall ever wearing one during the act)?

Am I to think that you are not so adventurous, after all Mademoiselle? Pity.

Perhaps somewhere exotic; Nassau, Port Royal or a Martinique promenade(ooo la la more french!). No? I do not recollect the pleasure of knowing any frenchmen, per se, but I am 'open' to the possibility. Perhaps you 've mistaken these for someone else's? ;)

And you know these areas of bacchanal patois? If that be the case, perhaps I can be nothing less than further intreauged by the mentions. To further answer statement and queries. Non. It is a rare thing that I should let lapse from memory what you mention as mistaken. But then, without visual, how could I possibly answer for fact. Perhaps I have mistaken you for another and then again, perhaps not.

Mystery aside, I thank ye for your welcome, Alex, and perhaps we may converse again on the 'turn of tongue'. But for the time being.....

Speak to me again in your french 'tongue'......Mmmmm........

De rien, Mademoiselle. C'est avec plaisir.

...or should that be 'tongue' me in the 'french' way.....?

'Food' for 'thought', oui?

That would be up for contemplation and clarification, Mademoiselle. Are you speaking of the True "French Way" or what is commonly considered to be?

Oui et oui, Mademoiselle? You are quite quick to give consents and should you not take guard as to how many you are willing to say?

My consent is offered at my own whim, Mister Devereaux,and not proffered for your judgement. A curious stance for a 'frenchman'. Know well this: I'll never apologize for the passion of my Irish blood.

Then I would judge you to be la femme of divine tastes, per se. And yes, a turn of tongue can be a rather deep subject of varied, shall we say, practice?

Though,I fear,'practice' at such a turn does not always impose a 'perfect' status. Too often passion is wasted thus. Agree?

Perhaps, then perhaps not. Names are nothing more than labels and have been known to change by who speaks it.

Yes and yes,Mister Devereaux. Ah, but a rose by another name? Would it smell as sweet if its name was not known?

I assure that you would recall if that were the case. But my reply to such delight of the sensual, in your case, would be non.

Allow me this note to such reaction,Mister Devereaux; pompousity has no place in passion's realm. Pity.

Am I to think that you are not so adventurous, after all Mademoiselle? Pity.

Adventurous for the sake of it is posed futility in my opinion and nothing more than posture. Do not confuse such 'adventure' as a measuring stick in passion's plight. Two hands on the reins can lend both detour and demise to the pleasures of two. 

And you know these areas of bacchanal patois? If that be the case, perhaps I can be nothing less than further intreauged by the mentions. To further answer statement and queries. Non. It is a rare thing that I should let lapse from memory what you mention as mistaken. But then, without visual, how could I possibly answer for fact. Perhaps I have mistaken you for another and then again, perhaps not.

Intrigued? Or do you refer 'the chase'? The visual can be misleading as you well know. A pretty man or sultry femme is indicative of one thing only unless one knows otherwise. Rarely is there an otherwise, and I know that from personal 'sexperience'. Fantasies are so easily ruined by reality, don't you agree? The mind is an erotic playground if shared properly, and the 'banquet' is simpler than some realize. Some claim to walk it but can't even handle the 'taste' of it. Myself, I savor it.

De rien, Mademoiselle. C'est avec plaisir.

Beautiful sounds have no meaning without translation,sir.  I would enjoy the 'enlightenment'.

...or should that be 'tongue' me in the 'french' way.....?

'Food' for 'thought', oui?

That would be up for contemplation and clarification, Mademoiselle. Are you speaking of the True "French Way" or what is commonly considered to be?

Do expound, 'Xandre, for us all, on the 'true french way'. The 'french way' is its own descript in more ways than one,and has been for an age, though passion does not belong solely to the french as some would profess. We Irish know a thing or two on the subject, and I find great humor is such mentality.

:D