Bottom(s) Up!

Shanni MacLain

Top of the day to all! I am new to these waters, and since wetter is better I will feel quite at home.

I have been attending Faires for many years and have 'gone pirate' the last few seasons and my girlfriends and I have had an absolutely great time doing so. The individuals are fun and quite unique! I have visited this site many times and have ventured to signing on(be gentle with me,the rough stuff can come later)in hopes of meeting some great people.

So gather 'round lads(hmmm)and lasses(hmmm)whilst I buy all a round or two or five of your favorite pizen!

Barkeep! A round for the house!

Bottoms up(that's the way I like mine)!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottoms up(that's the way I like mine)!

What a well...ahem... turned phrase... I can think of many a lass...oops Welcome to the pub! I'll take a port and buy ye a drink as well!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

scary_eyes_anim_e0.gif

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

*gets on the floor and sticks his butt up in the air* So, ummmm, what'cha doing?

OMG!!! Simon and Garfunkel just came on: The Sound of Silence!!! heeelp meeee can't find off button!!!

Ouch, that hurt my ear.

Ummmm, ok, I feel vulnerable with me butt in the air and all these pirates about, ;)

I need a drink, :)

Welcome to Pyracy Pub, and as it is a pub.... rounds on you!!! Wahoo!!!

Greetings Miss. Shanni MacLain and welcome to the pub. Yer humble Captain Blackfoot at yer service m'lady. If'n ye don't mind, i'll be happy fer the rest of the night if'n ye place a double shot of rum with a twist of lime in front of me. Cheers m'lady!

signature4.jpg]

welcome aboard our humble establishment ....and i will admit i do enjoy a woman in your position so t' speak always seems to be a conversation starter a good way to break the iss (damnedable typos)

;););)

make mine a flaggon of fine black rum lass ;););) here's t' ye and yer stay ashore with the likes of us

An ample bow of thanks to each and every(I'll hold that pose for as long as you like)!

A pint o' port for Capt Sterling, I thank you sir!

And Capt Satan, ye can slap mine only if you're drivin' :ph34r: .

The finest and darkest rum for dear Mr Tarr, and a tad more rum for Nat as it seems he's having quite a time(I've found meself in that pose-ition quite a few times).

Capt Blackfoot, your choice of rum and wedge is admirable and stands along me own tastes. Mmmm...a Pussers with a lime puts my taste...buds into quite a mood. :ph34r: Bottom up!

(stop that Nat!)

(can I straighten up now? I'm top heavy and may tip over)

My appreciation, Gunner. Fill that flaggon with dragon dark rum!

A bottomless tankard of ale for Strange Bay!

(help! I've fallen and may not want to get back up!)

Miss Rue, thank you for your interest and kind welcome. I am, alas, a lass landlocked in the Dallas area(at least until I can escape!).

I feel I'm right at home here! As come-fee as a colleen can be!

Another round! :ph34r: Let loose the libation! :huh:

Aw, ye'd think by now we'd be use t' top heavy lasses in yer position, offerin' bottomless refills.

Welcome t' the pub, Shanni!

Better than the opposite don't you think: Bottom heavy and topless? I've been told it's much more enjoyable to refill the bottomless..... :ph34r: especially if its top heavy. Food for thought?

Thank you Mary for the kind welcome, and you're welcome! I notice this is your 69th post. Coincidence? Hmmmm.

To your health.

Aw, ye'd think by now we'd be use t' top heavy lasses in yer position, offerin' bottomless refills.

Better than the opposite don't you think: Bottom heavy and topless? I've been told it's much more enjoyable to refill the bottomless..... ;) especially if its top heavy. Food for thought?

Ye do know that the bottomless reference, were t' me tankard, luv? Yer state o' dress was not in question, but I see it has already garnered ye a few admirers.

Ye do know that the bottomless reference, were t' me tankard, luv? Yer state o' dress was not in question, but I see it has already garnered ye a few admirers.

Well aware, Jacky dear. I was merely having a 'slay with words'. A bottomless tankard for you it is,dear.

A girl must 'peacock' from time to time.

You had me at "top-heavy", love.   :)

Oh my. A good way to be 'had' don't you think? ;)

One of my favourites, to be sure. ;)

As I always say; A girl must have both skills and talent, and ever the twain should meet.

It's good to meet a man who knows how to get between and enjoy such 'assets'. I enjoy the result as well. It's important to be on the 'same sheet' as your partner.

I tip my hat to you.

welcome an well toasted to ye lass,

Slainte ;););)

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string