Another Pirates 3 AWE picture

Christine

B)

Either that or he's concerned with what's in that woman's head. He seems more... subdued... when around Tia. I'm sure we'll know more than one reason why in AWE.

Very cool pic, Christine.

Can't wait t' see ol' Barbossa in action this coming May.

Tis a funny thing... I'll be going to see AWE a couple days after a 2 week school trip to Florida and Kentucky. I'm desperately praying we get to go to Disney World cause I want to ride on the PotC ride!!!

Barbossa ALWAYS makes PotC all the more worth it. And I've noticed a surge in Barbossa fans ever since DMC.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

The pic has already been reviewed and deemed ok to post, but thanks for your concerns. If you should have any issues with any of the pics posted in this forum, please don't hesitate to PM me or the other moderator for Pirate Pop.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

BTW, the one pic of Johnny Depp, Marty and Keith Richards can be seen on IMDB,

Someday, a cold day in hell perhaps. I will break down and join IMDB and update my credits and even post a picture.

-CS

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

BTW, the one pic of Johnny Depp, Marty and Keith Richards can be seen on IMDB, a public website.  Obviously it's safe now to post that pic if it's on IMDB.

Just because the photo is up still, doesn't mean it's safe to repost elsewhere. Disney Studio has been requesting the AWE pics down from sites and I had to take that exact photo off the website per Disney's request 2 days ago. I am sure Disney hasn't caught up to this site yet.

IMDB is not an official site. Anyone can put up a bio, references etc. And the information isn't always accurate.

It's hard not to buy into media websites, but their articles tend to be slanted or skewed. Read Terry Rossio's article on his internet interview that was skewed

Terry

kttcsignature.jpg

I sympathize with ya, Savvy. (can't believe I used that word)

I find it rather... disturbing and annoying that folks find images and show them to us then just as soon as it's up they are taken down. It's either a mean teaser to us or it's worse than Star Wars Epis 1!

As I mentioned on the AWE trailer thread for Super Bowl... so many folks talking about when will the trailer be out and folks are beginning to wonder if there will ever be a #3! Pirates has generally faded from the normal public's eye. Hell... hint! Transformers movie began showing a teaser trailer as DMC came out. And over a month ago... a Trailer was put out! Honestly, I think that film is more anticipated this year than AWE cause of all the coverage it's getting! It's a bigger competition with AWE... and Transformers is winning the summer outlook as well as Harry Potter, and several others. Why? Umm.. correct me if I am wrong.. but, haven't they put out trailers already? Or even more publicity? Photos?

My advice to Disney.... better get SOMETHING out... cause the Natives are getting restless.

~Lady B

<_<

I am sure Disney hasn't caught up to this site yet. 

No, no...

I can assure you CJSS that nothing gets posted here that escapes Disney's attention.

Nothing.

And they don't need me telling them either before anyone leaps atop a barrel and starts calling me scoundrel.... ;)

It's one of the reasons I get so concerned when people get mentioned as picture sources in conjunction with pix that are not suppose to be out of Disney hands, let alone posted on the Web. Disney does not hesitate to go after these people. They can lose their jobs, face prosecution, any number of unpleasent Disney legal things.

I work with the Mods of this Forum. If something can cause the site problem I let them know right away. As much as you all want photos, is it worth losing this site altogether just to see something that you'll have full access too in a few weeks? Okay, so it's 14 weeks... how bad it that really? :lol:

As soon as I have leave to share something… you KNOW I will.

I always do. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Arrrrgh, here be another pic of Keith Richard's as a pirate, but it be nothing but fool's gold, me mates. :lol:

Yep...

This photo (which is floating around for awhile now) is photo shopped and as phoney as the day is long.

Sorry mates. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Arrrrgh, here be another pic of Keith Richard's as a pirate, but it be nothing but fool's gold, me mates. B)

B)

that's from Worth1000's Photoshop contest "If Pirates Ruled 2"

If Pirates Ruled 2

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Walt woulda had a trailer out by now....

I just hope that AWE isn't going to be Matrix III meets Waterworld. They started filming DMC before they even had a finished script.

If there be ewoks in tricorns singing backup for K.Richards there will be hell to pay.

-CS

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

If there be ewoks in tricorns singing backup for K.Richards there will be hell to pay.

-CS

:rolleyes:

Well said....

I really don't think most of you have anything to fear. (Shrug) Those who will hate AWE hate it already.

You'll have plenty of action and some great character development. Really FUN charater development. You'll get questions answered and have a good time doing it.

(Chuckle) I like it and believe it or not I am NOT an idol flatterer. I am hard to please when it come to these movies.

And in answer to Walt's having a trailer out already... well, Walt was a business man true enough but he was also a showman. He knew how to entice people.... naw; I don't think he would have. :rolleyes:

Hang in there Lady Alyx... it's coming. B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

See what I mean, Bess?

Literially... it's turning me off to PotC cause of all (and pardon my language) the bull shit that is floating around. I've NO clue what is real and what is not.

Again... a "script of the AWE trailer" is being circulated! How many of these damn things much I be subjected to? How many false images am I unwillingly shown as supposedly real images for the movie?

Honestly... as I said. It's SEVERELY turning me off to even able to enjoy the movie that HASN'T been released yet!

At least Lucas had the mind to give some hints and such. Release some behind the scenes images that still didn't betray too much of the plot.

Enough with speculation.

~Lady B

:o