Photos of Display at RF2

It was such a rush to get that set made for Rf2, I really don't know how it all happened. :o

I almost wish it was taller.... :lol:

My plan for the bartop can then be put on either side on a right angle, with room for an entrance or tables. Then again if put in a tent, they could both be facing one another with tables in the middle.....??? :o

Plenty room for drinking, brawling and more drinking ;):o:o

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

It should also be noted, that at an event of which this will be used for a set, the arms and sh-tuff will of coarse not be all over. That was just props for display... ;)

So incase someone was squeaking.."They really wouldn't have hung and displayed their arms and.. Blah blah blah" :lol:

"You're kidding right! Thanks for the history lesson 3P0...." Of coarse they wouldn't.... Better to display things by laying them all on a farby folding table or dog blanket on the ground? ;)

Truthfully that whole wall was justification for somewhere to put some props and to start making a haphazzard tavern setup. I just didn't want to get stuck behind some damn folding tables like you see at every gunshow and swap meet!

This set is mobile enough it can be set up in any building, tent or hallway. Be it for display, living or background effect, it'll work.

The bottom line is if you want a show, you need a set! And like I said, this is just the start! ;)

Here's to ya!

rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!