'Allo, 'Allo, 'Allo...

defyitall

'Allo all.

Name's Chris. I'm a 27 year old digital artist from Burbank, CA. I got sick of watching all my friends have more fun dressed pirates at the Ren Faire. Decided to skip out on the morally upright Knight costume and join the Pirate rabble.

I am currently finishing up a generic pirate costume and starting to plan out recreating Scruffy Norrington from POTC2 for San Diego Comicon.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the pub! Tis a grand array of folks that ye shall meet with here, all with the potential to become great mates!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Do you live in San Diego? If not, how about telling us where you hail from and any other tidbits are welcome.

I live in Burbank, CA. Work right down the road at Nickelodeon Animation Studio.

Been costuming for a while now. Mostly Star Wars, LOTR, KoH, V for Vendetta. Like I said, I have attending the SoCal Ren Faire with some Pirate friends for the last few years and after this Halloween I decided to make my own Pirate costume and get in on the fun.

I was steered here by Capt Grey, who commands my local Rebel Legion post.

Welcome aboard lad. I'll be hangin' wit' tha Klingon side of our group at Comic Con this year. Or if you come down to Escondido faire this spring, I might be bumpin' into ye there as well. Cheers. :P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Not a SDSWS member. She's the commander of Sunrider Base, the SoCal base of the Rebel Legion and the reason I actually joined up. I do Han Solo. All of them...

Hopefully, if I don't piss her off by June, she is gonna help me get my frock coat and waistcoat done for the Norrington.

For any other SoCal Ren Faire people, I am friends with the guy who came as Jesus on Easter weekend last year. That's my buddy Justin.

Decided to skip out on the morally upright Knight costume and join the Pirate rabble.

Yes Yes! Another one falls over the rail to the darker and decidedly more fun side. Even if it's only pretend lol.

Welcome to the rabble sir. :P Red Cat

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Welcome to the incredibly fantasticly fun place known as the Pub! Sit a spell and enjoy all us wild folks!

I'll be having an Irish Cream thank ye.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

"Aye, a friend o' Jesus... best say yer prayers now lad. Silkie is sizin' ye up fer her next cabin boy! Welcome, to the pub."

Now Jacky don'tcha bae givin d'lad d'wrong impression uv mae. :lol:

E's too grown fer a cabin boy! :huh:

B'sided, I ave nil a cabin. :huh:

map.jpg

Ahoy mate.... Eye still has of yet to find "Burbank , Ca" on the Map....

Me hopes ye has ye bearings of longitude correct to findin Comic-con..

Welcome and drink-up.. :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 2 weeks later...