HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPT. JIGME!

Rumba Rue

Men age finely... ..have a verry happy birthday! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Happy Birthday, mate. I was glad to have met you Friday, and I'm sure we'll meet again. Regards, BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Many, many thanks for these fyne birthday wishes!

And, aye! I had a fyne time too, celerbratin' with many fyne pyrates.

As to the big 5-0, well it's on the horizon for shur, but I have not made sail quite that far yet!

And, Mr. Billy Bones, it was quite the pleasure indeed to have met this weekend. I look forward to when next we meet again.

Many, many thanks all! A fyner crew of skallywags, rogues, cut throats, and rascals is ne'er to be found on all the seas!

Best regarrrds,

Captain Jigme

Happy Birthday to you one more time. Not often ya get ta see a good looking pyrate blindfolded, tied to a post, and whipped with a feather-sword by a gang of pyrate ladies! :D

Was grand to meet you at last, Secret Santa, and thanks again for the rum cake and carmel sauce you sent home with me and Chain Shot. :D

Cheers on your natal day! :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Not often ya get ta see a good looking pyrate blindfolded, tied to a post, and whipped with a feather-sword by a gang of pyrate ladies! B)

Well, so much for "What happens in Tortuga stays in Tortuga"! B)

And, aye! I'll be hard pressed to top that next weekend!

'Twas also a pleasure meetin' you and Chain Shot. May fair winds bring our courses together again soon!

Not often ya get ta see a good looking pyrate blindfolded, tied to a post, and whipped with a feather-sword by a gang of pyrate ladies! :lol:

Well, so much for "What happens in Tortuga stays in Tortuga"! B)

'Twas also a pleasure meetin' you and Chain Shot. May fair winds bring our courses together again soon!

Weelll, I coulda posted the picture! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Many happy returns of the day!!! Sorry for the late post, been away. I do hope your day of it was grand and wishing you the very best with the new year and always!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Many happy returns of the day!!!  Sorry for the late post, been away.  I do hope your day of it was grand and wishing you the very best with the new year and always!

And right back at'cha Captain!

So many Aquarian pyrates...

you'd think it be a conspiracy, or something! :(

hmmm maybe has something to do with being born under a water sign... :(B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A hearty birthday toast to ye, Captain!  Yet another great Pirate born in February.  I be a Piscean meself.  Then when I hit the big 50 on the 24th, I'll really be piscean meself! :lol:   :lol:

Tacka dig kirurgen Sjöröveren! Jag ser framåtriktat till skåla dig på din födelsedag snart! May är linda på din baksida - den uppehällen din ship som framåtriktat seglar!

• 3 weeks later...
Not often ya get ta see a good looking pyrate blindfolded, tied to a post, and whipped with a feather-sword by a gang of pyrate ladies! ;)

Well, so much for "What happens in Tortuga stays in Tortuga"! ;)

Weelll, I coulda posted the picture! ;)

You mean these pictures??????

Happy BD again from a fellow Aquarian Pirate!

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg

Gah! so many birthdays! So many pirates!!

Happy Birthday to a Pisces Pirate

Do wot ye want! - Tis in yer sign anyway

Celebrate :lol: we'll glady be yer bad influence ;)

SO many Aquarians?

~~~~~well we ARE the water sign~~~~

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...