What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our snow last night, don't know if we'll get more tonight though. There's at least 6" out there already. I fell off the back stairs because the snow covered the bottom one & I forgot it was there. Doh!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Awwwwwwww....poor baby. I hope you fell forward into the snow and not backwards on the steps.

Here, it's a big 53 degrees outside. No snow, no wind.

Now, when I get off work at 0130 - that's a different story altogether!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

It is sunny, but very windy. Looking at temps in the mid 50s - low 60s. I want snow, but if it is coming the way the local weather reports say, I rather you keep it! There is nothing worse then 6-8 inches being dumped in an hour!

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

Awwwwwwww....poor baby. I hope you fell forward into the snow and not backwards on the steps.

LOL, yep forward into the big drift at the bottom like the dork that I am. Good thing is was in the back yard or all my neighbors out shoveling would have gotten a good laugh.

"I wasn't gettin into those rum balls again! Honest!"

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Soused fruitcake, maybe? :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I'm a-fallin' behind with the recipe-ing...

For the rue itself, bacon grease and flour. Real whole-wheat brown flour, of course. None o' that store-bought mix for me. Held back a wee bit more on the spice than I normally would have, 'cuz part of the mixings was some pretty spicy venison sausage that didn't carry over quite as far as I figured it would. Next time, cayanne and a couple of jalapenos. :lol:

I like it a bit thicker than soup myself, but this batch came out even on the thicker side. Might make one more meal out of it, at this rate. Well, not a meal, maybe a snack...

sig2.jpg

hmmmmmmmm looks like the thread has turned to 2 favorite topics weather and food..... well fer the weather be having a bit o an ice storm and high winds happens this time o year on the lakes and food well if it be recipes to trade that be grand as well :lol::lol::lol: any thing goes with rum and coffee :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

The weather here.......... the ground is soaked with yesterdays rain so that when you walk it's like walking on a muddy sponge and the sky is dropping snow for today's water theme. The snow is coming down straight until the 45 mph winds blow up. In other words, A Beautiful Day in Upstate NY!

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

And here in sunny California down San Diego way, we've got mid 70's. Yesterday it was hitting 80!

Though it is said that we're heading for rain soon. It doesn't snow here...ok it has on very rare occasions, but not since I've lived here for the last 12 years.

Cold, foggy mornings, then the sun comes out for a bit, but it's still in the low 40's or high 30's. The view out my front window is really pretty, with all the hills around covered in snow.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

The snow is coming down straight until the 45 mph winds blow up. In other words, A Beautiful Day in Upstate NY!

Hey TimeKeeper...

I am originally from Upstate New York and still have family living in Brewerton, Baldwinsville, Oswego and Watertown. Heck! I remember the great blizzard of '67 when the snow was all the way up to the roofs!

And let's not forget Tug Hill. It has the BEST snowmobiling!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Sunny, clear and 59 degrees here in the Dallas area of the Lone Star State..

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Sunny skies, warm (70s), and beautiful here in the desert of Petra, Jordan, where the sun is just this moment setting behind the mountains directly across from my hotel room window.

With the sun set, the temperature will now plummet, and it shall be in the 40s or possibly 30s within a couple hours.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Weird for Dec...foggy, coolish, spooky weather. Feels good on the face tho!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...