What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow. Me world is yellow as the pollen thickens.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

this weekend was beutiful. catalina is sooo green right now. and you could see the lights of individual houses on palas verdes from two harbors.

bright and sunny right now, suppose to be pushing mid 70's tomorrow.

santa anna's this time of year? wait the winds still blowing ......

gotta go. i'm hosting sails.

Privateer im almost jealous, wish I was out on the water, However tis nice and pretty here as well, A beautiful weekend followed by a glorious Monday, highs in the upper 80's nice breeze and Im off. Yep Great Day!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

After months and months of rain, it's actually a nice, sunny day today. It's supposed to be sunny or partly cloudy but NO RAIN :o for the next few days, which I am really looking forward to. We haven't had more than one day or part of a day rain-free in months.

RHJMap.jpg

It looks like Spring.......

Nice and sunny, and it isn't raining anymore....

But I can't enjoy it.....

It hasn't snowed on the Dogwood blossems....

So Winter isn't over yet....

So with the nice days, I keep worrying when it's going to snow again......

Have I mentioned that I hate snow ?

I just know that as soon as I get into a happy Spring mood, then it will snow again.....

Aaaaaaarrrrgh............

I will pay shipping on any moisture you can send. Here in central Mo., we're already under drought warnings. Some areas got some storms, but here it just parts and goes around on all sides. Both lakes are dangerously low and expecting fish kills if the weather gets real hot.(lack of O2 in the water) We need rain BAD!

Capt.Bo

Same problem here in North Carolina, Capt. Bo. Unless we receive a lot of rain in the next week, this April will break all records as the driest one ever. Yet, as I look outside, everything is spectacularly in bloom.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Had heavy rain and violent thunderstorms here last night, with lots of lightning and thunder. Cool and grey this morning.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Am dancing around!

We've had much-needed good soaking rains for two days straight now. Woo-hoo! :lol:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• 7 months later...

For Southerrn California it has been pretty damn cold lately! Goes down to the 40's at night and in the 50's during the day. I know, those who live in colder climates are laughing at us, but oh, well. California natives, like myself, have thin blood. If I freeze in the weather here, there's no way I can live in a colder climate. I froze my butt off last year in New Jersey for the Chiller Convention. I can see why they call it Chiller-lol! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It's unseasonably warm & raining here for the past few days. Very disconcerting. In WI if the begining of the winter is nice, the end won't be. This kind of weather makes me worry about January.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

It's a bit brisk here - 20's/30's at night, 40's/50's during the day. And yes, I know this sounds balmy to some of you, but keep in mind that those of us who live in areas that don't normally get very cold also don't have the insulation in our homes that would give us actual relief from the cold.

RHJMap.jpg

Currently 35 degrees and hard rainfall. They predict 35 will be the high for tomorrow. (Guess who's staying inside. :lol: )

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.