What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Permission granted. Though you may want to bring some summer wear. It's a bit warmer today (mid to high 80's...slightly breezy).

Aye me lady.

'Tis not a problem, wit 49 as the high 'ere . . :D

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Where as on Oktober 30th i was at the beach side in the dark and hard wind without coat because of 18 degrees in the evening (end of Oktober :D ) after that slowly fall came down on us and now it's rainy and cloudy.

I don't mind a good shower with thunder and firm winds, in fact i love'm but this drizzly weather..yuck :D

hero.jpg

Here in the Dallas area at 1:40pm, its sunny skies and windy with a current temp of 48 degrees. We have a bit of a cold snip rolling through, dropped to 24 degrees last night. In two days it will probably be in the 80's again. Welcome to Texas... ;)

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

83 degrees off shore winds waves breaking on the west side at three to four feet water temperature is 59 degrees clear skies and a full moon with the lows tonight around 52 degrees

Ugh.

You SoCal folks . . . B)

44 today as the high, 36 last night. 35-40 mph winds, 2-3ft chop in the Cheasapeake . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Cold front in today in Central Florida. Will be 74 through the weekend. brrrrrr!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Cold front in today in Central Florida. Will be 74 through the weekend. brrrrrr!

-- Hurricane

Oh, do go on! It's snowing and sticking here. I'm looking forward to visiting you folks in your chilly 74 degree weather next week. :)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

High pressure moving east and the temp is down to 80 degrees today on shore drift expected with the incomming late night and early morning low clouds evening low of 53 and a 2-3 foot wave on west facing beaches. But I'll be in Phoenix this weekend and projected weather is:

Saturday

Sunny

High: 77°

Low: 51°

Sunday

Sunny

High: 79°

Low: 51°

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(with apologies to those in the cold weather states, ye knows who ye are) :ph34r: but, it be a absolutely crystal clear turquoise blue sky wi' the long stretched out shadows o' the autumn sunshine turnin' the world golden n' amber wi' the deep cobalt sea n' front o' meself n' the tan brown rich green stately mountains a backdrop behind me n' the air be smellin' fresh n' sweet like a long lost love I once knew......(sorry 'bout the wordiness, I be Irish ye knows)

Mostly Sunny High

81° F

Precip: 0%

Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

ummmmmmmmmm...sucks to live up north! lol :ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Quite stormy here this afternoon as a cold front collides with this warm front. We be about 68 and rainy. Rather windy, too, and the freakin' leaves be blowing erywhere.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp