What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a week its been creepingly nice, like tshirt nice. but before that it rained for 2 weeks straight.

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Typical southeren fall really warm in the afternoon and cold in the mornings. Not very cold though bit of an indian summer here this year. Lots of worry about it delaying the rut from the hunters. Whinning from the leaf watchers about the delay in fall colors coming to brasstown bald and the farmers or glad has they got the penuts in without having to worry about the rain spoiling em. Me I'm just fine with it the summer afternoon storms have passed and winters 3 day blows are still a few weeks away. Makes driving easier but then I do love a good storm.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

typical so cal coastal (late night and early morning low clouds some fog along the coast and inner valleys highs in the mid 70's and low's in the lower 50's surf 2-3 with a wind swell in the afternoon facing western faced beaches of 3-5', water temperature is 63 degrees and high tide is at 12:26 p.m.)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Cooling down in CA lately - I'll have to turn on the heater below my desk before long!

you still have that little short guy working under yer desk?

Lucky little bastard......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Dark-n-stormy . . Wait, wait, wait . . .that's what I'm drinkin' :P

My fault.

41 deg, clear and cold, wind out of the north comin' over the Bay. 'Tis chilly 'ere on the marshes . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Low 80's during the day with a breeze, and high 60's to low 70's at night and in the morning. :)

Ugh. B)

And we just got a freeze warning . . . Cap't Eisley? Permission to board . . .?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Cap't Eisley? Permission to board . . .?

Avast me hearty! Gets right ta the point do ye? Ye needs ta' at least bring her some flowers or buy the lass dinner 'afor ye be askin' fer such favors B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

B):lol:

<<Stammering>>

I, I . . meant to . . I mean . . bloody hell . . . Visit that area ye be livin round wit dose temps . ..

:lol:

Low 80's during the day with a breeze, and high 60's to low 70's at night and in the morning.  :)

Ugh. :huh:

And we just got a freeze warning . . . Cap't Eisley? Permission to board . . .?

Permission granted. Though you may want to bring some summer wear. It's a bit warmer today (mid to high 80's...slightly breezy).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...