What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

I feel for you all out there. I really do.

Sunny today to the point it's blinding as it reflects off the snow. Cold, and VERY windy. Sounds like another snow storm is heading our way.... again. UGH! Does it ever end? :lol: Great... these damned snow storms will be reaching into April or May! ARGH!!! ;)

At least the earthquake is adding a little change to the recent snow around here.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treacherous. On an doctor run, we snapped this pic:

DSC_0011.jpg

40+mph gusts, White out conditions, 21" on top of the previous 29" . . . .That barn on the right is 20' tall . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Treacherous. On an doctor run, we snapped this pic:

DSC_0011.jpg

40+mph gusts, White out conditions, 21" on top of the previous 29" . . . .That barn on the right is 20' tall . . .

Hmmm... Looks like Iowa during a normal winter.

Fun driving in that, isn't it, Pew? :)

~Lady B

~Lady B

Meh. Hit a 4' drift in a jeep with 35" tires . . .that was interesting . . . :P

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

~Lady B

Meh. Hit a 4' drift in a jeep with 35" tires . . .that was interesting . . . :P

LOL... WOOHOO! Sounds like you need more than a jeep, you'd need a dune buggy! It's a whole new off road sport (meaning you don't know WHEN you've gone off the road but somehow you have and it's a challenge and adventure just to get back on the road, that is IF you can see the bloody road!).

Pew... I think ye've discovered a new Xtreme game.... Blizzard Off Road!

~Lady B

Right now, at 7.34 pm, here in Akron Ohio, its 22.5 degrees and light snow. There's a dusting on the driveway, the which I am likely to not bother with tomorrow. I have been running the snowblower each and every day for a solid week...today I had to get more gas for both car and blower. I'd rather smell gunpowder smoke than gas exhaust fumes, and ye can lay to that, me mateys! I dunno wha happen...last month was rather mild, as Januaries go here in NE Ohio. Come Feb, and we get dumped on. Not just us here, of course. I think the gods got bored (again) and decided to play one of their little jokes on us mortals.

Damn, thats sharp!

It was 80 and sunny here today. I was wondering what happened to Spring and who ordered Summer early.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

It was 80 and sunny here today. I was wondering what happened to Spring and who ordered Summer early.

gibbs_slap_tshirt-p235289099318870235trx1_400.jpg

~Lady B

We're getting a false Spring right now.... almost 60 today....

But I know in a few weeks we will get another series of big storms before Spring really gets here...

But I will enjoy the fine weather for right now....

• 2 weeks later...

A foot of the white stuff and it's still coming down...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Hey, its dark outside!

We got some of the current Bygge East Coast Storm...a few inches of the Evil, along with some winds to make it blow and drift...in fact, we're getting some Evil now...but here in Akron, its nothing like what was being predicted yesterday...I was hearing unpleasant words like "6-15 inches". However, likely because no one knew what the rest of the day was going to be like, all the schools were closed down this morning, throughout the region. Luckily, I didn't have to work today, so it didn't matter. Stayed home and made some Mediterranean Shrimp Soup. In a bit, I will be having milk and chocolate chip cookies, because I had to expend energy clearing off the Evil. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Damn, thats sharp!

Quite a lot of hail yesterday, and rain today.... It's snowing higher up the mountain tho...

Hopefully the last big storm will happen next week when I'm in Vegas and then St. Augustine, so I will miss it (well I won't miss the snow, I will be very glad to not have to deal with it...)

The last few years, we get one last big storm in early March.... But they are already starting Spring down the mountain in Angels Camp....

So far this has been a pretty mild Winter, a few storms and not too much snow. We did have a lot of trees down because of the last storm tho...