What kind of weather are you having?

Silent

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's quite pleasant in Saint Augustine at the moment, 73F, heat index 71F, thunderstorms and rain. Barometer 29.44 and rising humidity 91%. Wind seems to be negligible although I did experience a bit of healing when the front first went through.

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.

• 2 weeks later...

There is moss now growing next to the mold on the trees....

But today is different...what is that big orangy thingy up in the sky?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Glad you're having good weather.

Today was nice..until a T storm chased us off the beach.

Currently it has just poured...oh pinch me..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 6 months later...

It's bloody cold here in Akron, Ohio. Right now, its 13 degrees, and it'll dip down to all of 5...5 bloody degrees. Man, that's cold. I'll be into the rum tonight, ye may lay to that...at least that's *something* tropical. So, how cold is it in yer neck o' the woods?

Damn, thats sharp!

70 and partly cloudy here in San Diego. Sorry.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

The weather.com tells me it's 7 degrees, but it feels like minus 6. "Then it's minus 6!" <br><br>...No playing out of doors for me... It's snot freezing weather. <br>

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

well- i'm at work, but atleast i'm inside and have a coffee pot. the curbs just got covered and there is a bus stuck at the bottom of the hill. looks like i may be staying over tonight. its alright though, there is a couch and a blanket upstairs. plus i have four hundred years of house of burgess and house of delegate notes to thumb through if i get bored. Glad i grabbed a fresh uniform this morning.

0130100935.jpg

The weather.com tells me it's 7 degrees, but it feels like minus 6. "Then it's minus 6!" <br><br>...No playing out of doors for me... It's snot freezing weather. <br>

What, pray tell, will you ever do to keep boredom at bay? I will not even complain about 37 degrees and "sort of" freezing rain, although it does make for a dreary day. YHS Dutch "X" his mark

I think everyone out in the Mid-West is getting the storm that passed through here last week (the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California)... Really heavy wet snow that knocked down a buncha trees (then the trees knocked down a buncha power lines...) But alla the skiers loved it.... (and the sadistic snow plow drivers.....)