Random Photos

Ransom

During our visit to Italy for the 2006 Olympics in Torino, we made a side trip to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower, then just up the coast to Viareggio for their Carnivale ~

Look closely at the center of the photo - you'll see the DJ, which gives you a better idea of how massive these moving

floats are. Makes Macy's look like kidsplay.

IMG_0421.jpg

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirate Bus at Burning Man.

This was the only image that I could find that didn't have naked poeple in the picture.

-CS

I think I am in love..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

During our visit to Italy for the 2006 Olympics in Torino, we made a side trip to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower, then just up the coast to Viareggio for their Carnivale ~

Look closely at the center of the photo - you'll see the DJ, which gives you a better idea of how massive these moving

floats are. Makes Macy's look like kidsplay.

IMG_0421.jpg

Italy..how beautiful. Carnevale must have been a blast!!

lowtide2.jpg

a picture from a fishing trip I went on last year. when I reached the mouth of the crreek....all the water was gone! you can see the crab trap on the left and there are two oyster bars on the right.

lowtide2aa.jpg

if you look behind the crab trap you can see the waterline is another 50 yards back.. needless to say I came home empty handed that day! ;)

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

I like those photo, Shipwreck John. They remind me of a trip I took to the Dry Tortugas...Fort Jefferson was neat and all, but I really liked traipsing among the little sandy spits of land that extended off of the main island. It's sort of interesting to watch your footprints recede behind you as you get further and further from sight of "civilization." (Sorry, no photos. I actually dislike taking pictures without purpose for some reason, so I may not have even had a camera with me.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

P1010902.jpg

And the rest of the ol'e crew welcoming the bilge rats...from Boots Macgee! Thanx inkind sir...Oderlesseye tips his tricorn...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ummm... it's a link to some awesomely surreal images of the power of Mother Nature. A link that was sent to me just today by my Aunt of the Iowa Blizzard of 2007. It's one that's gonna be talked about for a long time.

Iowa DOT 2007 Blizzard pictures

~Lady B

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Damn that is some DEEP snow .

This years storm season sure has taken the steam out of Gores personal agenda. I am going with Global cooling and those march photos in Iowa as well as the recent April storms are giving me the chuckles when I hear the gobal warminng hysteria :P

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye.

I don't really follow along suit with the Global Warming stuff. Cause, it's snowed a nasty blizzard in the past even in April many times. Go to the weather records and most will find the weather has been screwed up since the ancient times. Flukes happen.

Granted I don't like the wintery weather in the spring... but it's to be expected.

Besides... isn't this an El Nino year? Weather is F***ed up anyway?

But, yup... this snow images are something. The Governor wasn't kidding when the whole state was a State of Emergency. West had the nasty blizzard while we had the Ice Storm. I don't think there was county that was spared from that.

~Lady B

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Global warming actually does cause wacky weather like this in the winter.

In Northern California, we had abnormally warm and dry weather, then a cold snap that wiped out a lot of the crops and now it's abnormally warm and dry again. Typical spring weather here is cool (40's-50's), foggy and rainy. And for the past several years the temps have been measured and the average temperature has definitely been going up (making me really happy I didn't buy that house on the coast... :mellow: )

RHJMap.jpg

Hey Red-Handed Jill, wuld ye pass the tanning butter? :mellow:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Ummm... it's a link to some awesomely surreal images of the power of Mother Nature. A link that was sent to me just today by my Aunt of the Iowa Blizzard of 2007. It's one that's gonna be talked about for a long time.

Cool pictures. But it wasn't just Iowa...other than the downed electric poles, that looks exactly the same as what we had here in South Dakota. The only time I left the house for 3 days was to walk up the hill to the neighbor's...there was no driving! I still find it incredibly ironic that my spring break was extended by 2 days because of a blizzard.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

heres some pictures of me and stuff i like to do

pink3.jpg

good4.jpg

this is my truck,i built it moslty myself

tj_truck.jpg

i drew this tiger in colored pencil-its 20"x30"

tigerpencil.jpg

i made this giraffe from dowels,quilt batting,and fabric.its 6ft tall.

giraffedone.jpg

this is a recent tattoo ive done

loyaltybranch.jpg

i hope i dont bore anyone or post too many pics :rolleyes:

You my dearest are very artistic and ye postin yar stuff is appreciated.

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Out of season, I know, but here's my house decorated for Hallowe'en a couple years ago:

house-pirate-halloween.jpg

And our pumpkins:

pumpkin-jolly-roger-1.jpgpumpkin-tricorn-patcheye.jpg

If you look closely, you'll see that the second one is wearing a pirate hat (made out of bristol board).

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Oh, those are COOL!!

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

IMG_0154.jpg

On the way back from RF2, Captain Sterling and I stopped for gasoline somewhere in West Virginia....This sign was across the street. B):huh:

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg