Random Photos

Ransom

reflection.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipwreck John,

Better MUCH better than the frozen tiki man!

THINK WARM THOUGHTS!

Agreed, Warmer is much better to think about :)

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Aye....

I'll agree with Silkie... the view is wonderful when ya still have snow an ice on the ground with the temps below 30 yet.

Keep the warm images comin'!

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

fe136b35.jpg

A Philippine monkey enjoying a coke.

Trip0388.jpg

Stainless Steel Jeep with brushed and polished art.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

A stainless steel jeep? Hmmmm, well the next time the owners work with fish/garlic all they have to do is wipe their hands on the vehicle to make the smell go away. :huh:

BTW- it's been proven that for some reason stainless steel when rubbed in one's hands after handling fish, garlic or other smelly foods, removes the smell.

A stainless steel jeep?

It should really have gull-wing doors... :huh:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I liked my Delorean... :) It was a thing of stainless beauty. Plus you could never go anywhere without getting into a discussion with people who had a bunch of questions and ideas about it. (Most of whom had their facts wrong. It was a continuous mission to educate people about the car. :huh: )

Here's two shots from 2003 when I sold it after owning it for 11 years:

My Delorean Doors Closed

My Delorean Doors Open

(BTW, for what it's worth, John Z. was never convicted on that drug charge. (Which doesn't make his brilliantly stupid, integrity-lacking decision right.))

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You choose the parts., round headlights or square ect., it takes about 4 weeks to make your car. Usually they are using 3 year old Toyota parts. For example this car is 2003 Toyota Cressada Tilt telescopic 5spd. High backs ., with 40k miles from japan ...., turned into this for.........,get this..., US $ 4,500 .., nice eh? They tape some areas., and rough sand or smooth polish., then pull the tape ., presto nice pin striping., a surgical Jeep> They are a kick to drive too! ;)

Trip0389.jpg

To make money you can stretch your Stainless Jeep into a "Jeepney" Now your a business man. There is one behind me in Manila.

Trip0374.jpg

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

My grandfather was in the military wayyy back in the day, and he instilled an appreciation in my father and I for aircraft of all shapes and sizes. As a kid, I'd been to quite a few air shows at the local Air Force base. I don't recall seeing any of the planes shown below though (they're pretty amazing).

I caught both of these planes on a show that covered the moving of a rocket from Lockheed Martin to the Kennedy Space center. The engineers of the rocket, as well as the technicians of the plan had alot on their plates in terms of delivering the package safely.

The Antonov 124:

AntinovAN124_1.jpg

And the "Super Guppy"

The plane - closed up

And the Guppy opened:

open_guppy.jpg

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

The Pathfinder. A solar powered plane I had the chance to see fly in 2002. It is the smaller of two like planes, the Helios is it's big brother.

4254wy6.jpg

a story link about them Here

Shipwreck

bnnr2.jpg

Ahoy Shipwreck... all that water...here some transpo fer to go farther ;)

ronbo_s_ship.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ahoy Shipwreck... all that water...here some transpo fer to go farther :rolleyes:

ronbo_s_ship.jpg

Thanks for the ship mate, It be better transportation then me rowboat :lol:B):huh:

Shipwreck

bnnr2.jpg