An Adventure in Shipbuilding

JohnnyTarr

Well it looks like I will not have to steam anything. It all looks shaped or cut to shape.

So far it doesn't look like a cabin up front but the plans are in metric and as I am not used to that it is hard to tell the room I will have. I think I will be able to put a focsal in. But it will take a little time to tell. Give me the weekend, but I am very busy this weekend so we will see.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

• 1 month later...

OK I have finally figured out some key things on this boat. It is sure taking my a long time but remember that I have two small girls that I love to spend time with. Ok there is no forward or aft cabin. But there is a forward and aft deck. Also a full well amid ship. I finally figured out about 90% of the plans. I don't know how to draw the botton curve or make the sails. I can start on the frame work. I should have somthing that resembles boat parts soon. Look for pictures at the end of July.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

• 6 months later...

Was perusin' through the used book store an found a copy of the old Osprey series entitled "Pirates 1740-?". In the color plates was print of what Mr. Welsford must have been thinkin' about when he drew up his plans. It looks to be @50-60 feet long, single square rigged mast wi' a boom. This one DOES have cabins or staterooms in the stern.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.