Pirate looking for a good Pub

quickhandsrob

Ello all!

Me name be QuickHands Rob of the Drunken Ferret. Wanted to be introducing meself to all ye scurvvy bastards and lovely wenches.

I be in Maryland, sailing out of Baltimore Inner Harbor, with me bloody crew to Raid, Pillage, and otherwise Plunder.

I do Pirate Cruises out of Baltimore for both families and special cruises for adults as well. I be looking forward to some good talk here over some good rum!

Slante,

QuickHands Rob of the Drunken Ferret

Ship's Boatswain

"QuickHands Rob Yer Booty!"

www.piratesforsail.com

Aye, but pirates alike we all be here. So tradition begs ye buy the first round here at our lil pub. On that note I believe a Rum n lime will do thankee!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Holds up her tankard and shows its bone-dry, so she taps on the tabletop. Looking at the newbie, she coughs up some dust..

parched I am, as dry as a ship in the sahara.. spare a doubloon or threee for some liquid heat!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Quick Hands ye say? Less see bout that.

Quick, hands me that rum Rob!

Hey ye are pretty good. :rolleyes: Cheers n welcom ta tha pub. Keep tha rounds comin fast like that n you'll be popular right quick.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Quick Hands, eh? Well, I girl would like ta know just how ya came by that name, 'cause I speck most of the lasses around here would prefer a slow hand, if ya get my drift. :P

Then again, if it be for thievin', then quick hands be handy, for sure.

And since it's your shiny that's paying, I'll have me usual, French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo."

Welcome to the Pub, mate. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

welcome aboard lad, a flaggon o rum if'n ye please and the introductions continue

Slaite B)

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Quick Hands, eh? Well, I girl would like ta know just how ya came by that name, 'cause I speck most of the lasses around here would prefer a slow hand, if ya get my drift. B)

Then again, if it be for thievin', then quick hands be handy, for sure.

And since it's your shiny that's paying, I'll have me usual, French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo."

Welcome to the Pub, mate. B)

Aye,

Tis a fair question...asking me about me name QuickHands. Now I can have a slow hand M'Lady when need be...but sometimes I be needing to fend off the pirates from me own wench. In addition to being the Boatswain, I am also the ship's...apprentice cutter if ya will. I be training with ye ol' cutlass, as me crew seems to enjoy the lashes too much.

Now if ya be wonderin' about this pirate's hands anymore...I am a pirate who has sailed the 7 seas...I be more than happy to share what I have learned.

And thank ye all for the warm welcome. I be looking forward to what plunder may await me here in the future.

Ye've come to th' right place for proper piratical carousin', mate. :) Tis no better place I know of around the vast sea known as the Internet.

Maryland, eh? Fine state.

Better yet... special crusies? Mighty sweet, mate! Do elaborate! If ye'd be so kind. :huh:

Oh... an' I'll be havin' an Irish Cream thank ye.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

quickhandsrob,

This here be NVBarbossa, and I welcome ye to the pub, hoists a tankard for ye. The inner harbor eh. I had a berth for a small time in the old tindeco factory right next to the Marina there facing the fort and harbor. beautiful area.

NVBarossa

:angry: