Merchandise...Merchandise...Merchandise

Lady Alyx

Nope, nothing I hadn't seen or already own. :blink: oh wait, that site doesn't have the (2) 5 foot bus stop wraps I scored in 2003. I plan on mounting them to the sails of my ship and painting the hull black. It will look something like this:

VOR1301_413x171.jpg

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

My daughter gave me the Jack Sparrow light. We use it in the living room at night and it's beautiful. In fact my hubby loves it and he's the one that turns it on for me, and I turn on for him...hehehehe.

There was a complete list of POTC stuff on one site, almost 100 items. Wish I had saved the link.

Now DelMonte and Stouffers have POTC offers. My son works in grocery so I get all the posters and window clings of anything pirate. :lol:

My biggest score was the 5 foot poster of Johnny as Mort Rainey from BLockbuster.

kttcsignature.jpg

Oh I saw that listing a long time ago...did not think they could manage to do it but they did...or are...continuing.

Anybody know if they are selling Jack's compass but actually works as a compass?

WOW...window clings...like the ones on the liquor cases? Those are the best clings...lucky sea dawg!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...make me walk the plank..I bought POTC DMC Valentines..yep the ones they sell fer kiddies. I could not pass up the small movie poster that was added to the box as a bonus ($2.50 for the box). Gonna frame it for me office cube. Actually these have pretty nice photos and neat stickers you seal the valentines with.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

althoguh i have more historical pirate stuff than fiction i habe the complete first set of potc figures and half of the second figure set.the next thing i am going to get is the potc chess set for me and my mates and the jack sparrow paperweight for my desk of nautical research! :huh::ph34r: :)

"yoho,hoho,a pirates life for me!"

Hmmm... Only things I have that's PotC is the Aztec Gold, the Zizzle Barbossa, the NECA series 1 Barbossa and the Zizzle Davy Jones. Nadda much of anything else. Besides the DVDs.

Ok.. wait... yes, a couple more things... the wee Davy Jones compass (like Jack's but brown) which is holding jewelry... a poster from the Curse of the Black Pearl... a Theater standee (freakin' huge! 7+ feet I'm sure! easy!) and a small 4 ft standee of Barbossa from the first film... when it was released to DVD.

I think that's all I've purchased thus far. I'd have some games if they were still available at the bleedin' stores! 6 months and they are off the shelf! What th' devil is that? :lol:

:lol:

Awww... come now, Rumba... ya know you want to! :)

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 years later...