New Wench on board

Honour Bright

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Honour walks up to Jack, so close their lips only inches away*

Why, yes, love, I'd be more than happy to...

*Honour shoves the apple in Jack's mouth, turns and walks away*

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

*Well, that turned out differently than before... damn it!*

:: Jack spat out the apple, and threw it hard at the back of the Pub ::

For God's sake, woman!! *Jack spews a string of expletives too strong for printing here*

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

"Sorry"? I never thought that word would dare escape your lips!! "Sorry"? What a momentous day!! Mark it in you calendars, everyone!! :lol:

And you'll remember, my lovely dear, that fruit be the last thing I'll be drinking from your loveliness! You know how difficult I can be, once denied my due! So, my lovely; one lap, no waiting. Take your place, Honour Bright! :)

Let us just say it was a drunken night in port.

By morning's light, I woke up to Ol' Jack in my bed and a marriage license on the dresser.

A surprise for both of us indeed!

I've ad m'drunken knights ....err nights, n'never ave'I found m'name on a marriage licence in d'mornin.

Deeds, wills, letters of mark, Jewlery, an extra coin pures or two, daggers, knives, even a hat or cutlass, she thought, but NEVER had she been so rhum soaked as to find her name on a marriage licence!

::"Damn it all, she's good! Sharper than most, and cannier than the rest. Maybe this tot of absinthe isn't in my best interest after all. " Jack thought. He drew himself up and addressed his bonny lass...::

Fine love. We'll work out "community property" on my ship. You get the half what sinks, and I the half what don't. Fair enough for Solomon himself! :huh:

Takin' half of what's mine is also takin' half of what's coming to the crew. That would make us, I, the ship, and her crew, irretrievably and irreconcilably inextricable from one another, yeah? Given that, you also have to consider that there is a matter of loyalty at play here. Oh, don't roll your eyes, I wasn't referring to you, dear. My men follow me out of more than a morbid sense of curiosity! Perhaps not much more, but more nonetheless!! The ones that follow you aren't looking for leadership, but they are after some fine booty! :huh::huh:

Now, now, dearest! Just trying to lighten the moment, as it were. No need for tossing sharp objects. Or breakable ones... Have I mentioned that you smell really nice?

Last time we tried to work out something on YOUR ship, you ended up with a boarding pike in the wall and your shirt caught in the door on your way OUT! Sorry, dear, that it was silk. Looks like muslin now for you!

Your crew will have to deal with the fact that you were caught in conubial bliss for a month and that, dear heart, is enough to get me half of what is due me.

Tell you what--YOU can explain it to them!

*Honour checks to make sure her bodice dagger is still there. Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend?*

*She then picks up a piece of crockery..nice heft to it..*

And if I smell nice it is only because you sloshed coconut rum in my cleaveage.

*Honour takes a bite of apple*

Apple, darling?

:: Jack takes a bite of double-chocolate chip cookie::

Not hungry, dear. Care to share a bite of mine? It's very good, and it's the last one... B)

So a solitary month in my arms is worth a lifetime of plund... er, enterprise? You flatter me, darling. I had no idea you held me in such passionate esteem!

Sorry about the rum thingy... Still, it's nice to know my aim is true! B)

Tell you what, Honour, love. There'll be no explaining anything, because the ship isn't yours, nor will it ever be. Unless you have a solicitor and a lot of legal proceedings stuffed in that ample bodice of yours, which is unlikely, since I've seen the contents of said... never mind! El Lobo and I will sail into the sunset long before you can bring your legal guns to bear.

And we still have the small matter of that key, and my promise to you. Why curdle the porridge now?

Thank you, Boots, I'll keep it in mind.

*Honour looks over and sees Jack munching on a cookie. {GULP!} Chocolate, no less!*

'Focus, Honour! Focus! You don't want a cookie THAT badly....'

Her inner voice replies, 'But it is DOUBLE chocolate chip'

'Yes, but he already took a bite of it.'

'Go ahead, you know you want it. The cookie, that is..'

'JUST SHUT UP, OK? I'll handle this....'

*Honour walks slowly over to Jack*

*Tries not to look at the cookie-- double chocolate, huh?*

Jack, I consider a lifetime of plunder is my REWARD for putting up with you. Passionate esteem? How about 'ran out of passionate steam!'

And you owe me a new bodice for this close encounter of the coconut kind.

And I may not have the legal proceedings on my um....person, but I have a writ to freeze your assets. No divvying it up with the boys!

Key? We shall see. Now, where did I put it?

*Honour walks off, looking at the rest of the pirates of the male persuasion*

ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY COOKIES HERE?

A writ against my assets? Oh, now that's rich! Pardon the pun...

:: Jack nonchalantly starts munching on a large key-lime white-chocolate macadamia nut cookie ::

I... Mmmm, this is good... I suppose some legal git in Glenlivet concocted this half-baked idea? Speaking of baked, are you sure I can't offer you a cookie?

A flash of fur.. a glint of cutlass... so quickly it’s more a physical sensation than a visual one...and Jack's cookie is gone save for a few macadamias in his palm.

The Red Cat loves Key Lime...... :blink:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

*Honour bites her lip in concentration.*

'Let's see....Elves of Keebler or Mistress Fields...and there goes that scurvy dog partaking of a key lime cookie...'

*Honour brings herself back to the matters at hand*

Dear, dear Jack--if you had acquiesced to my request for an annulment, you could be eating those cookies AND sailing into the sunset without the old ball and chain here.

*Are cookies considered community property?*

*Honour bites her lip in concentration.*

'Let's see....Elves of Keebler or Mistress Fields...and there goes that scurvy dog partaking of a key lime cookie...'

*Are cookies considered community property?*

"Hmmmph, ........ CAT..... Ms. Bright........it's scurvy CAT.."

Well I did invade yer post... :lol:No hard feelings luv, ...Pirate ye know..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...