Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

This post is for random thoughts. If you are having a good day, tell us about it. Bad day, make your complaint. If your pissed, happy, sad, whatever, talk to us. Who knows? There may be some sound advice from some of us if you need it. In my case, I don't need it but will voice my disgust about myself.

So, I will start it off with my "complaint."

I have been doing so good with my fitness and lost lots of weight...until today. I ate tons of food and I feel fat as a cow. The story of our lives during the holidays huh? I guess for Christmas day...I don't eat except for fruit. Nice....

signature4.jpg]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My great grandmother turned 103 today. I can't even begin to wrap my brain around everything that she's seen in all that time. When I called to wish her a happy birthday she was just as bossy & cranky as ever. Even refused to turn up her hearing aide to talk to me :P . I can only hope to live as long and be half as stubborn!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

My Grandma lived to be 100 andd 3 months. Dec 11 was her birthday. Amazing the first hand stories they can tell about life in "their" time

I'm in an odd state this AM. It's been a not typical holiday and the jurys still out on something.. but I know later when I see my family and get me drink on...LOL I'll once again be the Jolly Cat! Rum....lots of rumm till it's gone B)

Blackfoot, it's only 1 day. You have all week to fix it! Enjoy yourself and have a pirate like (no guilt) Holiday. You work hard, you deserve it!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A bit P.O.ed. Someone here at the Pub who has my personal email and was sending me all kind of 'stupid' things....well now the spammers have it too.

SOOOOO, I will be changing my personal email ....and no the person at fault won't be getting it. Sorry man, but you screwed up. B)

Blackfoot, I'm in the same boat. Go to Tsunami Kate's and see what I fixed anyway. Tuck in, enjoy Christmas and New Years, and hit the regimen after the season is over. Self-deprivation is for monks, and we all know what a sullen lot of angry bastards they are.

Bo, my brother, I wish I knew what words might mend your soul. I really do.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

To all i bid thee good tidings.....

for meself fer once i will say that i am not sure how to pull my life together but i be trying.

to my beloved Callenish I'd like to say that i love you and hope to see you soon may every tide turn well fer us in teh next year + as many as we have together

to all who have gracefully answered and accetpted my questions and comments on teh pub these last monthes thank you all

Slainte B)

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Last night at this time..soaked in DiSarrono and having a grande tyme!

Tonight at the same time? Just started my shift at work B)

Oh well "give some, get some..."

Here's hoping there are a few more ropes out there. I'm thinking a certain person who should be stuck in the cornerstone of a certain new building that will be going up....nothing like being trapped in the consequences of your own actions I say....

Within the hour, Saddam Hussein will be getting a short drop and a sudden stop. I'll be raising a glass in honour of the event.

I question that....

I'm not sure how much our Country has lied to us about that...

Iraq is all kinda fucked up... Hussein kinda kept that (yah icky( but kinda together)....

If we can decide to hang Hussein... can wwe do the same thing if it can be proved that Bush lied to us?

Kinda that Blibical bit... bout throwing the first stone..........

My random thoughts right now are, "Damn, I just busted a filling and a quarter of one of my back teeth. I see an expensive crown in my near future. Shite - there goes $400 bucks down the drain.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

ouch so sorry to hear this :ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

"Damn, I just busted a filling and a quarter of one of my back teeth. I see an expensive crown in my near future. Shite - there goes $400 bucks down the drain.

Make it a gold one :ph34r:

I am thinking right now is one of those rare moments of peace.

Looking out from the windows, the airfield lights blend into the Christmas lights we have strung all around here plus the tree. We work in the dark at night and finally the radios and phones are quiet..everyone is just about dozing for a brief few minutes having been here since 9:30 last night. (It's 4:31) The morning chaos will kick in like a steamroller in about 15 minutes. But this is nice... I think I'll enjoy it. Shhhhhhhh...... :ph34r:

very random

ever notice how the eve quiets down in the winter monthes even without the snow would normally have

sorry me rum be kicking in :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Seems like December was a waste for a lot of folks health wise... sorry to hear you are still under the weather... feel better soon!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Rumba, might I recommend getting some Zicam? It actually does help to knock a virus out of you...it works! If you use it just as it is getting a hold of you it will knock it out, if you use it after it has a good hold on you it will lessen the symtoms and number of days you are down with it.

hop'n you feel better soon!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...