Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

Okay why is it that every year when you get out the Christmas lites and start going through them you always have one lousy bulb that doesn't work?? :ph34r:

So yesterday after going through many strings of lites and throwing all of the bad one's away I got 3 that finally all worked put on the tree. :ph34r:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinkin Jacky Tar owes me a mocha! B)

Poke fun at NY will ye?!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I didn"t say that was all it would take...

That's just the down payment! B)B)

Now, now, play nicely children. **Hands a mocha to Cat and JT, and sips my own Chai tea** There, isn't that better? B)

Oh, and JT, since I am a former So. California girl, that would be: drinks, dinner, a movie, and a hot fudge sundae. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Red Cat settles down wit a mocha moustache but not before makin a face at Jacky Tar. She holds the warm cup with both hands and takes a sip "Well since ye sent me that nice card Ransom * thanks for the card *I will"

She starts giggling because JAcky is trying to make a mean face, but it just comes out silly.

One more day, two more finals and I can fall out in a rum induced coma for a day or two! :huh:

Well, if the wife and kids will approve it first. :huh:

NO MORE 17 HOUR SEMESTERS FOR ME!!! Learned my lesson on that score.

It has been over a week since the sun has made an appearance here. Ice, freezing rain and grey skies. Depressing as it is, I still love my home.

Bo

Ugh....I think I am putting in my order for my next life to be tall.....being short is for sucks!! But it teaches ya how to be creative in reaching what is out of yer reach. :huh:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

am a former So. California girl, that would be: drinks, dinner, a movie, and a hot fudge sundae.
And...... :ph34r: (Ok.... that ain't a PG13 guestion......)
.I think I am putting in my order for my next life to be tall.
Yah... being tall is so cool... other than ya gots to look at alla th' people wot can't part thier hair straight......... :ph34r:

Could be worse tho.... if I was short, I'd have to look at alla the boogers in other peoples noses....... ick........ :ph34r:

Last day of semester... two final exams... World Civilizations Beore 1500 & American/National Government... then I'm coming home, going to the workshop with my bottle of Goslings Black Seal and a half gallon o' cider and some cinnamon stix. (got a hot plate out there too!) Not likely to be seen or heard from til sometime... who knows? :lol:

Here goes...

Bo

YEEEEEEHAAAAW! I AM FINISHED! Now I have a month to recuperate and catch up on the crap that built up here at home while I was concentrating on the schoolwork. Next semester is going to be a breeze compared to what I did to myself this time. We learn from our mistakes.. No? :lol:

Thanks for the support shipmates. :lol:

Bo

Yah... being tall is so cool... other than ya gots to look at alla th' people wot can't part thier hair straight......... :lol:

Yeah, but there are other aspects of the view that are consistently nice from up there. :lol:

And when ya get caught looking, you can just shrug and say, "Sorry, can't help it. It's the height."

Yah... being tall is so cool... other than ya gots to look at alla th' people wot can't part thier hair straight......... ;)

Yeah, but there are other aspects of the view that are consistently nice from up there. B)

And when ya get caught looking, you can just shrug and say, "Sorry, can't help it. It's the height."

;);)

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Congratulations - you made it through another semester!! B););)

Thakee kindly M'Lady! Man have I got a rum buzz goin on now! YEEEHAAAW! Been puttin this off for a long dang time so as to get thru classes wi' out a bloody hangover! Well I bet tomorrow mornin this won't seem like such a good idear! ;)

Rhum-Bo!

'Tis a well deserved buzz, my friend, although the hangover will be quite undeserved. Congratulations.

Thankee Captain! Wish you Pub scum was here to share it with me! B)

I sure hate not bein able ta come ta PiP. Also heard about yer misfortune in the job place too. I always try to beleive everything happens fer a reason, but that gets hard sometimes, specially when a child gets tooken away on christmas day. I know you'll do well my freind with whatever you put your mind and heart into.

Save me a spot on the beach. I'll come draggin my sorry ass down there someday freind!

Bo

Not a problem, I will bring the rum! Patrick had a really cool idea last year on the Trad. Buccaneer site... A communal cask where we can all dump various brands of rum into it for the enjoyment of the lot! I have a good many friends in the Amish community, and they still do some coopering. As long as I don't tell them exactly what I am using it for, :D I think I can get one built for a reasonable sum. This will be my goal for my first PiP!

I hope to make it in 2010, but that is my graduation year and also will be my first year of employment, so it is not likely that a rookie teacher will get to take a vacation so close to Christmas right outta the chute.

Thakx me brother rouges! (and sister rouges as well!)

Bo

(BTW... NO HANGOVER! I musta done somethin right for a change!)