pirates versus cowboys

Guest Angus MacVox

Yes, there are real cowboys still around. Remember that the next time you eat steak.

Maybe you folks aren't from the west. My surrogate father was a REAL cowboy. I learned the cowboy way from him. "Young Guns" was not about cowboys but outlaws - big difference. If you want to see a REAL cowboy, go see "Hidalgo".

Cowboys do use computers to manage their livestock, but they probably don't have time for forums. Or maybe they do, I haven't talked to any for a while.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I love all you guys... being a REAL cowboy (working ranch type... not sittin' at the honky-tonk, wearin' fancy shirts type), and weekend pirate, I feel both sides of the argument... hell, yeah, ships are expensive, but has anyone here priced a 15,000 acre cattle ranch lately?!? :rolleyes:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."