Pirate House, Weather Station Project

King's Pyrate

I wanted to make something for the Pirate House project that did not cost lost of doubloons so I looked around at things I have that can be used for the project.

speakerbox.jpg

I covered the speaker box with floor planking left over from the Galley project..

boxback.jpg

I picked up a mod podge box from the local craft shop for $4 and used

the weather instruments from a a 20 year old hanging Wal Mart weather station.

weatherbox.jpg

I used a craft store ship's wheel that I bought 8 years ago for $12.

I wanted the wheel to turn so my grand children could play with it when they visit. I used an old ceiling fan to give the wheel movement.

wheel.jpg

Here is the weather station with humidity, temperature, and barometer and a wheel that the grandchildren can play with.

weatherboxfront.jpg

The completed weather station with humidity, temperature, and barometer from a distance.

binical01.jpg

Follow the conversion of our home into the Pirate House Project

Auwsome!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 1 month later...
Well done.  You have got my creative energy flowing... I guess we will see what happens.

:ph34r:

Glad you and Oderlesseye liked it.....it was enjoyable to build...I have been drooling over oderlesseye's pirate area since he first posted the photos...(WELL DONE, SIR)....Capt.Trad.Wind, be sure to take photos of you project...whould love to see what you do.

Live Long and Plunder Well!

KP