AFTER ACTION REPORT PIP 2006

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's in my other "official" role as the Commanding General of the Army of the Conch Republic. I took my mortar down to the End of Hurricane Season Party and fired off a charge ward away those evil blows! Funny thing about being promoted to "General..." It was one of those things where I didn't step back fast enough! ;) Actually, it's quite the honor to lead our Republic's army and mitigating world tension with the use of humor!

Harry

Fort Taylor.org

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

Good to see you all had a great time of it. I will have to see it here as this event falls on the week before finals. So, for the next three years, it won't happen for me. I'm attempting to put together a mid west event here on the big lake(Truman) on a spit of land near the dam-site in 08. It will likely be an early summer event or fall so as to catch a time between the really buggy season. I will post some photos of the site sometime soon. Ya'll look great!

Bo

• 3 years later...

Look, a predecessor to the Surgeon's Journals! Started by the estimable Patrick Hand, no less! Kewl... :P

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG