Find my way here from a distant port

Lilith

I wish to wave a grand hello to all of you here at this port. I have been skulking about for a bit and hope that I can find many a good mate here to befriend. So, raise your tankards high and I will toast you all in good health!

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A many thanks to you Mad Matt! I've been jumping from one topic to another tonight...trying to take it all in! I hope I find my way back to my ship :huh:

Have another...and keep them comming!

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

welcome aboard and slainte :huh:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Pace yerself, Lilith! Tharrrrr be plenty t' see here. Take yer time and drink it slowly like a fine wine.

Wait....

What th' hell am I sayin'? Pyrates??????? Wine???????

Screw that! BRING ON THE RUM AND LILITH - MAY YOU GO BLIND! :huh:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome, Lilith. Since you're buying, I'll be having me usual - French bubbly with a tot of Tattoo. The Pub be a fine place, but I hope you have a large cache, 'cause this lot can DRINK! :lol:

Cheers! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

welcome Lilith. Enjoy yer stay at tha pub. Don't worry if ye get lost, 'appens ta tha best o us. I heard tell thars an exit round 'ere but ne're seen it me self.

Since yer buyin, I'll have a nice big mug o hot rum. But I might be needin a straw. Me hands seem ta be mutinying tanite.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

"CrazyChole, it's not that ye haven't seen it; it's that we keepin' movein' it, so ye won't leave!"

Now, why would I be wantin to leave Mr. Tar? Was just thinkin we might need tha emergency exit, in case o fire o militia o some such. Plus, I hear if ye try ta leave, there's capt'ns 'ere tha'll come after ye and drag ye right back. I'm not riskin *that*!

Consider this fair warning Lilith. Once yer 'ere, yer 'ere fer good.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Now, why would I be wantin to leave Mr. Tar? Was just thinkin we might need tha emergency exit, in case o fire o militia o some such. Plus, I hear if ye try ta leave, there's capt'ns 'ere tha'll come after ye and drag ye right back. I'm not riskin *that*!

Consider this fair warning Lilith. Once yer 'ere, yer 'ere fer good.

"Ah! CrazyChole, ye know we don't have t' drag ye... just leave a trail of big fruitcake crumbs, soaked in brandy fer ye, and lead ye right back here!"

Don't let Matt fool ye Mr. Tar. He likes checkin out, well tha ladies at least :lol:

umm, fruitcake. Wouldn't know bout leavin any crumbs. Tis too good to let go ta waste once it's soaked up tha liquer

Don't let Matt fool ye Mr. Tar. He likes checkin out, well tha ladies at least :unsure:

umm, fruitcake. Wouldn't know bout leavin any crumbs. Tis too good to let go ta waste once it's soaked up tha liquer

"Ye gots t' luv a woman who soaks up 'er liquor wit' fruitcake!"

"Ye gots t' luv a woman who soaks up 'er liquor wit' fruitcake!"

Well, I tried soakin it up wif a sponge but it got all soapy. Nuthin worse than a soapy drink.

Nuthin worse than a soapy drink.

I would say a soapy woman. But that takes the thread in a WHOLE 'NUTHER DIRECTION! :)

:unsure:

Seriously, Lilith. Stay around a bit. There's plenty o' knowledge t' be found in this place. If there's not a thread on it, start a new one. Knowledge is power, eh?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome to the pub Lady. So what undiscovered territory do ye still wish to explore?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Screw that! BRING ON THE RUM AND LILITH - MAY YOU GO BLIND! :lol:

LOL! :lol: Rum it will be...as for going blind?! There are better methods to do that my friend!

Mercy People?! How do you keep up with your replies!

Here then. Take the keg and have at it! I'll be back after I finish cleaning up the Christmas boxes and putting the tree right again.

Anyone of you have a cat that thinks the Christmas tree is their own private play area?! :lol: