Best Vacation?

Red Cat Jenny

Thought with the new year travel season coming some of us may be making plans for a vaca..

My two best trips were Bermuda and Paris.

Bermuda was a dream. I had been all through the Carribean, but this island was just right. Mainly because tourism is so low down on their "economically importat" list. Plus it was the first real trip away I took with a guy in a long time and everything was so new. I wanted to retire there.Stayed in a small expensive couples only all inclusive..drank all their baileys, slept through breakfast and had afternoon tea instead. The beach was outstanding and we put 225 miles on the scooter for two that came with the room. That's a lot on such a small island. We were able to buy good cigars (for him) and all kinds of English good at Trimminghams. Driving on the left was wild. Aall in all a 15 out of 10!

--

Paris on Bastille weekend was also great. Climbed the Eiffel tower on a cloudy day. The hotel had "period furniture" and the tower was right outside the balcony. Walked thru a church built in 1545 and the feeling was so strange. Like who's feet had walked there before?

Did all the tourist stuff, rode the barges down the river, ate cheese and Creme Brulee.. sat and drank at those sidewalk cafes, plus there were HUGE fireworks for the Bastille! nice trip..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...