Bretheren of the Coast

Ahoy, me hearties!

I be lookin' fer "people of fortune" interested in joining a pirate crew headquartered in Hillsboro, Texas, with members in Fort Worth, Waco, San Antonio, Houston and Beaumont. The articles of this band will require that ye be ready for adventure, loads of fun, and periodic charitable events. We'll be doing everything from convoying to PirateCon I in New Orleans in April to entering a team in a Relay for Life. If ye have the will to party and the desire to spread some goodwill and ye live in the greater Texas area (well, hell, wherever you live!) then drop in on www.Blackbead-jewelry.com or write me at blackbeads_tc@yahoo.com and ye can be a founding member!!

A fair wind to ye!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

More info on this NEW Texas crew:

The correct name is "Brotherhood of the Gulf" and the founder/Commodore is Paul Delacroix, the owner of Middlefaire, in Hillsboro, Texas. Local crews will be forming in Fort Worth, Austin, Hillsboro, Salado, Beaumont, and Trenton. The initial sailing of the group will be PirateCon 2007 in New Orleans. For more information, contact blackbeads_tc@yahoo.com.

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 3 weeks later...