What size do you like your opposite sex

Rumba Rue

Can't remember if I've posted on this thread yet, lol, and I'm too lazy to look. Anywho I like my men on the tall side with a little meat on the bones.

My boyfriend has a bit of a belly going on, but underneath that it's all muscle. And those arms ;););)

I think that sums it up ;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soft lips to kiss the neck....

warm hands to hold my cleavages...

arms solid enough to hold when night falls...

eyes that twinkle at a randy joke..

and a heart that beats true when I slumber....

amen.. and a man.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well, Rumba, ye be sincerely askin a fittin question of near to perfect consequence indeed. I like somethin to hold onto. I like responsive body parts that quiver at me touch. I likes ta kiss long soft and exciting kisses where me eyes only close to keep from popping out. I likes me a woman who is smart and can be cute in looks and in action. I likes me a hand full of trouble with a naughty side reminiscent of an X-rated female Dennis the Menice. I likes me a Sunday school teacher who when I walk in the door turns into a $2000.00 a night hooker just for me B) . But most of all I likes me a hope to pin a dream on, and baby that's the way it ought to be.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

As ye might expect, Capt T likes his women on the large side. Large, sez I. There be naught as comfortin as ta lie 'tween big soft thighs and a thundering wide set o' hips to steady yerself upon. Makes going ta Faire all the more pleasurable, since its only the modern sterotype of beauty that glorifies the waife look. Back in the day. it was the well fed, billowing figure of a woman what would set a man's groin afire.

Always been of that mind, since I was a whelp.

Height, well I am Liberty Hall in that regard, I'm 6' even and dated tall uns ( 6'2") and shorties ( 4'11"). Me goodwife, now she's 5' even, with an ass as wide as an axe handle, and tops'les in the GG range, kinda like a fertility goddess on steroids and I loves her dearly! A soft soft place fer a pirate to lay 'is head in port.

Eyes, blue. Dark eyes seem " Lifeless eyes, like a dolls eyes"...Quinn

Hair, blonde or red, though a black haired lass with bright blue eyes is a SEXY look.

Brains, must have, since after the slap and tickle is over , ye wants to have a conversation.

And she must COOK! Me goodwife be a spectacular one - savory lobscouse, Jaeger-Snitzel or resbyterian Pork, she is the master o the galley.

Here be me lass

cleve.jpg

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands