What did that dream mean?

LadyBarbossa

I know that there was a thread about this already started... but I tried to find it and couldn't... nor do I have the time to do an extensive search.

So... my question is... who out there is a Dream Analyzer?

I'm curious what I dreamed about last night... something in specific.

Oddly enough I was in the presense of General Washington. Though he was striken immediately with a stoke or heartattack in my presense. Of course, I comforted the pain inflicted - possibly dying General - Not once but twice was his hit with the incredibly pain. But... the interesting issue of wanting to know the mean of.. would be this.

During one of those moments he was down, prostrate on the ground, him in my arms in comfort... I received a long, warm, slightly suckling and wet kiss upon my left cheek by the General (or should I say President).

So... can someone explain to me that meaning?

Corny and odd ... I know. But I've a feeling that there is a deeper meaning to that. Especially since it highly involved with detail the Father of our Country!

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'm currently taking a college class in Psychology and the gist of what I've read about dream meanings is that they're highly personal. If you believe dreams are symbolic (some psychologists believe this and others don't), the symbols are believed to be based on meanings relevant primarily to you. Some "often universal" symbols have been identified, but even these are not considered to be absolute. (So you can all throw your Dream Dictionaries away unless you wrote them yourselves.)

Your best bet is to figure out what the figures and events in the dream mean to you in light of things that have happened within the past 1-4 days. (Nearly all the studies suggest that dreams are related to very recent events in your life.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Perhaps this means you want the love of a powerful man or person (doesn't have to be a sexual thing) but you also want to be equally powerful or important so that he/they depends on you as well. In the end neither of you being stronger or more powerful than th other.

Or that you have that love alreadt but seek need and equality from them.

Just a thought. I'm not a pro but I seem to have the occasional knack..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

My 3~cents worth.....

"All Significance is assighned"

It All comes down to your belief system and the relationship

to circumstances you are facing. I always thought dreaming

to be "prossesing" of external events ..internally. Sleep well..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hey Lady B! Long time.... For humors sake though It is my (very) firm belief that you were dreaming about me again! Arghhhhhh! Missin you! What do you think about this? father of our country.... father. Leader of the known world, president...... boss. Heart attack, stroke.......loss of connection to life. Sweet full lipped kiss on the cheek...... me again. I have no clue! Sorry just wanted to say hey!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Hi, Arthur. :::hugs:::

It's a nice thought. Miss chatting with ya, too.

I think you all may be right. As it was barely bothering me before but now it's just breaking me today 9since yesterday). I got rather ill suddenly yesterday and today just not having a good day in general. Feeling very overloaded, burdened, burnout, etc... too much to worry about when I'm trying to focus on school and just try to get through that so I can have a rather decent career and not have to worry about too much again.

Well... between 3 majorly hard assignments I have to finish by Dec 5th... school is not what's burdening me. Cause that I chose and I want it. It's the other stuff that is burdening me that I did choose that is causing a lot of issues: finances (since no job and I'm in school full time, I've at least 2 money making things I can do lined up but haven't the time unfortunately to get to them), the necessity of finding a place to live which is incredibly difficult when I haven't a penny and I have a cat (no I am NOT getting rid of him, he's been my life line thus far) which actually reason for finding a place was what I wanted to do a year ago but was talked into living with my parents while going to school. Bad idea now since they are wanting to move farther away, so this leaves me with a burden of what to do now. And... vehicle issues... again, a job but haven't had the time to go look for one since I have far too much to work on with classes, and then there is the minor stuff that is getting to me like my health, my family (bothering the hell out of me with stupid things)... That's just to give a general overview.

Lots hampering me down since that dream.

Wish that dream meant something else. At least perhaps a blessing that things would get better.

One can hope.

~Lady B

:blink:

I have a cat (no I am NOT getting rid of him, he's been my life line thus far)

Been there before Eye got married... :lol:

Have ye thought about workin days and school at night?

Tis the life choice I am presently in... Hang in there !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Can't work days cause of my classes. They are generally in the days... a couple in the evening.

And these 3 assignments are just incredible! LOL... amazing. I'll be SO brain fried when the semester is overwith.

Yup.. I've thought about a job to help tide over.. but what little I get won't be enough to keep me going. Unfortunately. Tough, tough choice.

Piracy sounds SOOOOO good right now.

~Lady B

:lol:

Yes -- as Caraccioli said, dreams are very personal. You are the only one who can understand what (if anything) your dream meant, by thinking about what the separate and aggregate images and incidents mean to you. Equally important, how did you FEEL about these things? (Was having your face sucked by a guy with wooden teeth erotic or creepy? Your emotional response adds to teh analysis). Another person can really only help guide you through the process by helping you focus into yourself and asking probing questions.

Oh, what the heck...

Oddly enough I was in the presense of General Washington.

George Washington equals dollar bills. You were in the presence of money. Ah, wish fulfillment. You were dreaming that you had cash.

Though he was striken immediately with a stoke or heartattack in my presense.

Your presence caused the money to suffer. Clearly a guilt complex surfacing. You are blaming yourself for some past evil or hurt you caused others, and are punishing yourself with this anxiety over potential money slipping through your fingers...

Of course, I comforted the pain inflicted - possibly dying General - Not once but twice was his hit with the incredibly pain.

Hmmm... You recognize that only by mortgage or selling somthing you have can you recoup the monetary loss. Wait -- soothing the Father of our Country... Hmmm. Father, daughter... I suspect some Oedipal connection here....

During one of those moments he was down, prostrate on the ground, him in my arms in comfort...

... I was right ...

I received a long, warm, slightly suckling and wet kiss upon my left cheek by the General (or should I say President).

The Big Kiss Goodbye. Affectionate, but sloppy. Despite your best efforts, and your deep desires, your money will leave you. No more dollars. You are determined to set yourself up for financial failure.

Oh, wait... perhaps it's a Washington Quarter. Very well, then... no more laundry money.

... Okay -- don't take anything I said seriously.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

;)

No more rum for you, Pete!

And you'll get a whipping at Port Washington!

Interesting... analogy though. Did help with my spirits. Thank you.

~Lady B

;)