What do you like in your Pirate?

Red Cat Jenny

Well, we're still discussin what a gent likes in his lady, so how about a view from the other side of the deck? what do ye like in yer Pirate .....Ladies?

:huh::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::huh:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T' be fair I'll start..I made a list but ill just add 5 thru 8 for now it was actually quite interesting to think about it this way..

5) I am complex so you'll have to deal with that

I love to be piratey to th fullest ~ fire and danger and exctement and the like (I'll canonball in the pool, laugh at the old "The Man Show", and most bawdy jokes and make wings and tacos for yer friends on Superbowl Sunday wearin yer teams jersey....but then there are days when I would be happy to go around dressed like Grace Kelley in "To catch a thief" be all feminine and walk holding on your arm , get flowers from you, tell me I look nice without drooling ..actually she's a bit of both in that movie and that kind of fits me. The trick is you have to figure out the right blend.

6) My tastes run from Tiki and cool to Baccarat, and Vera Wang .

deal with it.

7) Unfortunately for me, some guys can't handle me independant side. Meanin sometimes I just like t' be by me onesie - doesn't mean I don't want t be wi you..it has nuthin to do wi you at all actually.

8) Make me laugh. Make me feel like a cuddly kitten you take care of, pull out a chair for me once in a while, butter my bread at a restaurant, then make me feel like a saucy stunning wench you can't stay away from (think Angelina Jolie), let me be strong and independant, make me never doubt my security wi you, lean on me, support me (not the financial kind),don't tickle me it's mean, count on me, trust me, laugh with me, don't laugh AT me (can't stand that either-unless I'm already laughing) surprise me - doesn't have t be anything big it's just the delight factor. protect me, be kind and respectful, and be a scoundrely piratey pirate, oi 'tis a long list.

HA!

I'm almost exactly like that! Evidently, the last girl I dated didn't want that. She was much younger than I and said she wanted to be young and feel like a kid. I though the initial statement that I made her feel like a woman was a good thing. Boy was I WRONG! :rolleyes:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Mm that can be a problem. I once dated a guy 15 years older than me. It was ok on and off (we worked together at first then only saw each other a few times a year -he had moved out of state. worked for me at the time) but after a couple years the age difference beagan to really become obvious. We don't have contact anymore. He got married.

It depends on the individuals.

I didn't date a friend for years because he was much older. Now he is a woman nearly half my age and both are blissful.

My current boyfriend is 4 years younger than me. All of my interests in the past few years have been younger than me.

So you see, my friend and I have something in common ...we both like them younger! B)

It also depends on where the individuals are in their lives.

If I am a 20 year professional could I be happy with a lad just out of college. I would doubt it.

Ten years from now when I am ready to retire (I hope) would I be happy with the same lad who is now a professional? Perhaps.

There are too many variables to make one statement covering age difference.

Oh, I'm easy to please.

Weapons & attitude

tollerant of my "weapons" & attitude

Someone who I don't have to bribe to get into garb would be nice too!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Good one Rumba LOL! I think that about tops the list :ph34r:

Whip-thin and tall, with silky dark hair contrasting starkly with his pale skin. Grey-blue eyes under straight, raven dark brows. Sensuous deep-pink lips and ever-so-slightly snaggled teeth.

He's arrogant (for good reason), a little rough around the edges, and wild enough to be a bit dangerous.

And his fashion sense is cooler than cool.

[Yeah, okay, so I'm describing the young Paul Weller ... but he'd make a fantastic model for a pirate captain in a romance novel!]

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Hmm..Honest! he must be honest, and intelligent. Someone who downplays my exuberant ways sometimes, a good smile, a good listener. Someone who will sit beside me and read. Or snuggle with on the couch to watch movies. Can't forget important days like my Birthday, will allow me to be who I am without putting my wants and dreams down. Someone who will be my partner as I will be to him. I do not think how he looks matters as long as he loves me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Whip-thin and tall, with silky dark hair contrasting starkly with his pale skin. Grey-blue eyes under straight, raven dark brows. Sensuous deep-pink lips and ever-so-slightly snaggled teeth.

He's arrogant (for good reason), a little rough around the edges, and wild enough to be a bit dangerous.

And his fashion sense is cooler than cool.

[Yeah, okay, so I'm describing the young Paul Weller ... but he'd make a fantastic model for a pirate captain in a romance novel!]

Cheers, Hester

I was married to a thin guy, I just don't like 'em.

I like my men with some meat on their bones. :huh:

One that ambushes ye now and then in true piratey fashion -

Over the shoulder and off t' th Captains cabin! WooHoo! :lol:

Then e actually brings ye coffee in th mornin awww

I like my men with some meat on their bones. :lol:

Well, Rumba, just as long as there's lotsa meat on the bone.

too-many-muscles.jpg

Janet: "I don't like men with too many muscles."

Frankie: "I didn't make him for you!"

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

What do I like in My Pirate? That unexpected, mischevious smile that just makes me knees weak.. ;)

:) What do I like in My Pryate, well first he must be strong, mesmerizing eyes, great kisser and lover, intelligent!, good with a gun, and stands up for his woman. A take charge Guy, true masculinity.... a Romantic.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Renewing this thread so it goes with another... by th by never liked a dude in drag... but I would like bringin a guy coffee wearin HIS shirt.... whee!