Happy Incompetent European Navigation Day!

William Brand

This is an all encompassing holiday for those of you who celebrate Lief Ericson Day, Columbus Day or any other explorer who failed to pull over for directions. Incompetent European Navigation Day celebrates the finest in accidental, continental discoveries by the world's most reknowned men ever to claim that "I know where I'm going".

This holidy can be celebrated in one of several varied ways...

Stuff eight people into a rowboat and go rowing about blindfolded.

Claim your neighbor's yard for Spain and take all of their jewelry.

Destroy all of the personal records of a total stranger.

Go on a camping trip and set fire to the car once you are in the wilderness.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Yes, I think I shall claim my neighbor's yard for Spain and take all of their jewelry. Then do the same over the next few year. In a few years the neighborhood will be owned by spain ...which will be fine since many of my neighbors are of spanish decent. As to their jewlery ..do I have to find a queen to give that to or do I get to keep it?

Hmm....

Can I use me canoe instead of a rowboat?

I'll torch th' car as long as it ain't me own when we go campin'...

I'll also claim me neighbours yards fer spain.... call 'em Indians too...

Altho... one side I have Jahovah's Witnesses... not much fer jewelry...

t'other side are college kids... Hmmm.....

Best o' luck I s'pose....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

:lol::huh: Silkie I say we are self proclaimed Pirate Queens and the loot be ours. Mr. Lasseter good luck, although college kids may find it amusing a pirate has torched their cars.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

As it happens I have the day off today because I work for a large development services company that celebrates Columbus Day. I think it may be their way of honoring the first developer to reach this shore, take property by eminent domain and use it for personal gain. The president of the company has called to tell me I am no longer to refer to this holiday as Genocidal Plunderer's Day in company e-mails. Therefore I hereby adopt Incompetent European Navagation Day until further edicts from on high.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

As it happens I have the day off today because I work for a large development services company that celebrates Columbus Day. I think it may be their way of honoring the first developer to reach this shore, take property by eminent domain and use it for personal gain. The president of the company has called to tell me I am no longer to refer to this holiday as Genocidal Plunderer's Day in company e-mails. Therefore I hereby adopt Incompetent European Navagation Day until further edicts from on high.

I actually changed the name part way through the day to Lost European Navigator Day because it can be shortened to a fine little acronym. LEND.

But I know where you're coming from. I've been warned about renaming holidays myself.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Interestingly enough when Columbus discovered America in 1492..., he didnt. What he discovered was Hispanola.........,Haiti and the Dominican Republic ., I am surprised it is celebrated at all as an American holiday in the United States., rather than a Haitian holiday. I guess he found an Island in The North American Hemisphere .., amazing :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

;):lol: Silkie I say we are self proclaimed Pirate Queens and the loot be ours. Mr. Lasseter good luck, although college kids may find it amusing a pirate has torched their cars.

Wait, Wait. I love Bling. I'll help. My nearest neighbors are Mormon—no bling, no rum, no dancing. I like your neighbors better! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Let's see,

Family of four with as many cars behind me and the kids are old enough to do labor.

Family of three to the left, child can easily be sold ...cute little redhead she is.

DINK's across the street ...there should be lots of plunder there!

:lol:;);):lol:;););)

This is an all encompassing holiday for those of you who celebrate Lief Ericson Day, Columbus Day or any other explorer who failed to pull over for directions. Incompetent European Navigation Day celebrates the finest in accidental, continental discoveries by the world's most reknowned men ever to claim that "I know where I'm going".

This holidy can be celebrated in one of several varied ways...

Stuff eight people into a rowboat and go rowing about blindfolded.

Destroy all of the personal records of a total stranger.

Go on a camping trip and set fire to the car once you are in the wilderness.

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:B)B)B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yessss!! Words ta live by!

Now how will I sleep?....planning....planning..... ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I can just see the faces of my landlady and her husband when they find a Spanish flag in their yard. B) I don't think I care about the jewelry, but I want that claymore that he's got!

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Umm, let's see. My other nearest neighbors are Hispanic. Do I claim their yard for England?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

While I was claiming my neighbor's yard for William, th scallywags claimed me own ! Darned crafty Jamaicans! Sheesh! B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...